used cooking oil can now power your vehicles and other machines!

@Cutie18f (9563)
They call it ecodiesel, the product of converted used cooking oil. The company, Eway54, has tried and tested this product for five straight years on their own vehicles and has not changed any parts of their vehicles. It does not emit smoke and is cleaner and cheaper compared to gas. Ooops! You don't put your used cooking oil directly into your car! There is a process of conversion that has to be done and the company Eway54 is willing to show you how. Isn't this amazing? It is the best recycling method that I know of. No need to throw away used cooking oil. Store it in one container and find out how it can power your car.
I've heard of this before some place. I remember doing something like this in a class when I was younger, making fuel with oils or something like that. It seems like an interesting technology but it's still very new and the bad part is that many people probably won't do this because you have to like collect oil which is a little weird. Do you know if there are any environmental benefits to this?
@Cutie18f (9563)
From what I heard, this kind of fuel does not cause air pollution. And, you know, being able to recycle used oil would be one great benefit. We can buy this probably from big fast foods.
@prashu228 (25811)
yes the pollution part sounds good and also it can be recycled then i will be of great use too. I really hope no other bad affects come to light after we start using it.
@Cutie18f (9563)
For five years of using it, their vehicles have never gone to repair shops.
@Sureoi (176)
That is a good news my friend! We can save our Mother Earth in that way. It's really great. I wonder when will it be released in the market. Have a nice day and happy mylotting! :)
@Cutie18f (9563)
I just saw this on TV and they are saying that we can get in touch with the company if interested. The company has the machine to process the oil into ecodiesel.
if this is true, that will be great at least there are no waste and good saver from pollution using such innovations.nice!
@Cutie18f (9563)
That is why I hope they will have the technology in our area soon.
@bobmnu (8160)
What is the cost and how much energy does it take to convert the cooking oil to fuel? I have talked to people who say some of the bio fuels take more energy to produce than they save so more pollution to creat less pollution? This may work on a small scale but is not for large scale use.
@wolfie34 (26793)
That is one wish I would love to see, that we are not held over a barrell by the greedy oil companies that charge us a fortune to fill up at petrol stations, because petrol and diesel are the only fuels we can use in our cars, although we do have cars that run solely on electricity! I like the sound of alternatives. Petrol prices have rocketed and don't show no signs of coming down.
@edvc77 (2143)
I never knew that a cooking oil can power vehickes. That is good. I have also read that a coconut oil can power the vehicles too in some places. I can't remember the country but they used it to fuel the cars. I think that is great too. One can save from gasoline that has price hike always. :-)
@prashu228 (25811)
yes its amazing provided it should be cheaper and available to common man. so they tested it for five straight years. Sounds really good hope the company provide it in more quantities. But i guess if everyone starts using it then this oil also becomes costly as the fuel.