Breakfast Shakes?

@911Ricki (13602)
I was going through the flyers, and keep seeing these new Kellogs breakfast skaes advetised. I was wondering how they tasted, I thought of getting some to try. I tend to skip breakfast or just have either a granola bar and water. I simple either way too busy, or tired to care about eating, I will then not eat until lunch time.
@Blondie2222 (17562)
I haven't tried the kellog shakes before but I have tried the Special K ones and those are nasty. I used to do the special k diet and it worked for awhile but I go sick of eating the cereal, bars and stuff like that. But it wouldn't hurt to try those shakes and if you don't like it then you don't have to buy it again.
@911Ricki (13602)
I tried them just so I can eat them for the breakfast, not for the diet. I think if I had them for the diet, I would get sick of them. I will be trying them MOnday morning, so here hoping it's decent enough to get the 4 bottles down.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
yes, but those are real expensive for what you get. I like to make my own. I put milk, bananas, and oatmeal in a blinder. They are great and good for you. Try it...
@911Ricki (13602)
I got these breakfast shakes to try, but they are expensive. I will try your recipe it does sound delicious.
@BarBaraPrz (17263)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
My mom used to make me Carnation Instant Breakfast when I was in high school and didn't have time for breakfast. It did the trick, I guess. The new Kelloggs drink is coffee flavored, so I'll not get it. But if you like coffee, I guess it's more nutrious than just a cup of coffee.
@caopaopao (1044)
Hi, I hear breakfast is the most important meal in a day, so even if you are busy, it's good for you to get up early and prepare yourself some food for breakfast, and it's good for your health.
@911Ricki (13602)
If I eat it too early then I will just throw it back up.
I would recommend that you try to eat breakfast as it really helps your productivity and focus. I don't think that a shake is going to be enough to keep you full until lunch. I doubt something like that is even good in nutrition. Maybe try making scrambled eggs, or if you're really short on time you could buy deli meat and cheese and make yourself a sandwich.
@911Ricki (13602)
If I eat anything in the morning, I feel very sick and even throw it back up. I could not eat a whole sandwhich for breakfast, I can barely get oatmeal or a granola bar down.
I have not heard of these yet so I have no idea. But I don't know that I'd be interested in this, I think I'd rather have something a lil more organic that I knew exactly what was in it. Skipping breakfast isn't good for you though I did it too when I was young.