Plan without study and work

@jricky1 (6809)
China
This has something to do with our hobby maybe.So do you have such one plan to do to enrich your life.Or i feel lonely and bored in real life,i have to leave sometime except making money and charge myself.Happy mylotting,dear mylotters.
@prashu228 (25811)
Hi we should not be only indulged in work always. This makes us feel unhappy too. we should sometimes stop work and have time for ourselves .This is very important in life which helps us to recharge and motivate us.
@jricky1 (6809)
There are indeed so many things we can do in life,we can charge ourselves through things we like and in order to spend time.Do things that i really enjoy makes me feel i'm a person who has some smart thing inside.lol
@ZoeJoy (1395)
I like to help others. I contribute to both an international and a local charity. Also, I do volunteer work. This really gives me fulfillment and joy. I have faith in God and with God, I never feel that I am alone. So with faith and with helping others, I don't feel bored very often. Also exercise and eating healthy really do help towards a positive outlook to life. Wishing you all the best in pursuing an enriching and meaningful life.
@jricky1 (6809)
That's so nice of you to do some nice things helping people,this is also a great way to make you feel good.Really thanks a lot for your wishes and hope you also enjoy that.Keeping your faith and have fun in it.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I think if you have thought about planning something then you should plan it by doing the required home work. Planning without study and work is equal to not planning.