What did you do that no one found out?

I was very young at the time when this happened. I was about 26 if that is young to you. well,I went outside to drive kay to school and go to work and this darn car parked so tight into me so he would not be behind the cut off for parking. I could not get out of that parking spot without a hustle. I got so mad I went in my trunk and got out a hammer. I beat the heel out of his lights and bumper. When I went to drive out I had to keep pushing his car to get mine a little further out. I finally got out and all I saw was that person's worked over bumper. that car never parked near mine ever again. and I never got to see who drove that car either. I felt really bad after I got out though. I am older now and would not do that kind of stuff any more. I would leave a note and they would know not to do it again.
@Anne18 (11036)
Well mine is really very tame... When I was a nurse we did sercet santa on the ward I worked on so every member of staff had a gift to open on christmas day..... one year I picked my own name out of the hat and brought my own gift!!! Very tame, but at least I got a gift I really wanted
You did what I would have done.. I would not mind buying my own gift. I know those situations call for $5 and $10 gifts. I would not want to take part in that at all.
@Anne18 (11036)
I know we had no choice ot go with it... the year before my gift was rubbish so I was over the moon that I picked my own name out
@911Ricki (13602)
If you got caught you would of been charged immensely. I would report them simple as that, they would get a nice big ticket, and I drive off laughting. A few times I've had people park so close to me I couldnt open my door, I had to climb through the trunk into te back seat, to the front seat. I had a older man watch me do this, and had gone in the store, and paged the person, the person was a real jack**ss to say the least, but by then a crowd had been formed and this guy drove off in a p(ssy mood. I probably be one to make a scene of making sure everyone saw it and me. I've had a lady who had a van full of kids park beside me while in a store, she hit my car numerous times, trying to drive her piece of sh*t. I had just bought my car literlly a few weeks earlier. I came out and a man was sitting there and told me he saw the entire thing, and this lady just drove off because she simple cant drive, I called the police and she was charged with fleeing a scene of an accident, hitting my car, and a whole bbunch of things. She got hauled off infront of her kids, and was found guilty in court, thousands in tickets in the end, suspension of her licence. I just sat laughing because that's what you deserve. I've seen a few people pull in or out and hit cars, I report them.
You would not make it home in once piece if you did that here. LOL. someone would beat the mess out of you and stand there and wait on the police. it's crazy out here the fighting is all too much here.
@sid556 (31005)
gifts,you live in such a violent area. I once backed out of my parking spot and hit a really junk car in the middle of an extreme blizzard. The visibility was horrible. The guy was parked in a no parking spot directly behind me. I felt so bad that I stopped and got out. I honestly could not tell that I did any damage as his car had so many dents and I was moving at like 2 mph. Needless to say, I left a stupid note. They charged me 800.00 in damages and my insurance doubled as a result. The guy never got his junk car fixed but I more than paid for that damage. I would NEVER delibearatly damage a vehicle.
When I was in college I borrowed my cousin's phone and I found out that he was not in good terms with his girfriend. I'm not so sure what went into my mind that time and I know it's total invasion of privacy but I ended up pretending that I was my cousin and I texted his girlfriend. So his girlfriend and I got into another argument with his girlfriend still thinking she's texting my cousin. I ended up breaking up with my cousin's girlfriend. I deleted my cousin's sent items so he wouldn't know about it. The next time we saw each other he told me he's not sure what happened but his girlfriend said they already broke up and she's not coming back to his life. I feel totally terrible about what I did and I promised never to do bad deeds again. Until now I keep asking God for forgiveness.
Now that was below the belt for sure. I could not imagine what you must have been dealing with. I am glad you never did that sort of thing again. one day he will find out though. I hope he forgives you.
Yes, it's exactly below the belt and I totally regret what I have done. That's what I'm hoping for too. I hope one day when he finds it out he'll still be able to forgive me.
@sid556 (31005)
Wow...to me that seems really extreme. I think the worst I ever did was slightly bump another car that was too tight to me. I got out and looked and saw no damage and left. I was about 19. I just am not an angry person so at any age couldn;t imagine doing that to someone...maybe because I;ve never been above screwing up myself. I've done 20 point turns to get out of a tight spot and yes..gotten very frustrated but never to the point of deliberatly damaging another person's property. Even as a teen, I was never one to revengefully damage someone's stuff or hurt them. I was 11 when my brother and I vandalized a vacant home and got away with it but that was it. I was grateful to not have been caught and we never did anything like that again.
My friend and I set out to scratch up peoples cars in the parking lot. we were young and knew nothing about damage and costs. well,I went to town on his aunts car and he ran and told on me.
@jenny1015 (13389)
One incident was when my in laws and I went out for lunch one day. My MIL handed me over my FIL's senior citizen's ID so that we could have a discount on the bread and cookies we bought at the bakery. Then we decided to eat lunch at the restaurant nearby. A day after, my MIL called me asking if I gave her back the ID. I told her that I did. And i swear to God that I remembered handing it over to her after getting what we bought. Then I felt uneasy about it coz I know that my FIL would be having a hard time getting a replacement coz he had a stroke then and is now walking with a cane. So I went back to French baker and casually asked the manager if I happen to have left the ID of my FIL. What do you know? It was there! I took it and gave it to my in laws and just told them that the waiter from where the restaurant where we had lunch saw it on the floor and gave it to their manager and kept it.
there was nothing really wrong here. I am glad he got it and all went well.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Hello Gifts, my husband did the same when he was 29. That´s the only time he did that. The man never parked again his truck infront of our door. And my husband has never repeated the strike, thanks God! I felt very ashamed. Blessings Gifts... dainy
Oh,my I am so sure we are not the only ones who did this. I am sure it would never happen again too. I feel you when you say you were shame.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, So happens that I have never been in that kind of situation but I have seen other people park really badly get out of the car having marked the other badly and just go off with a real no care attitude. Did I report them? No because I did not know who they were. Once right outside the house I saw one smash the other one´s headlights with the rear of his car and coolly got out and walked off without so much as looking way things go here most times. You will not get a note left very rare. Although I have felt like reporting them in the end the hassle I would get would be tremendous so sometimes you have to pretend you have not seen what you saw. xxx
@Blondie2222 (21747)
Wow that's a bit harsh your lucky the cops weren't called on you for that one. The only thing I ever did when I was young is me and my friends would go up to this castle on the hill (it was blocked off and forbidden) and we would go inside and see what was in there and go thru the stuff and one day the cops got called up there as we were there and we ran from the cops and they never caught us. To this day they still dont know but never again will I ever do that kind of stuff.
Wow, I would think of doing something like that but never would actually go through with it. I would never want someone to damage my stuff so I wouldn't do it to anyone else
I killed..................my neighbor chicken,joking,hehe. This post really made me think and i am still thinking right now. I was naughty once and they never found out. Now like i am really down on memory lane, thinking still...will share later! Good Day Gifts
@rafiholmes (2897)
hey..if we told you.. things that we do tha no one knows..then u will find out what we did ..hahaha..lol