Was Our Father's Creation-Word "Let" or "Be"?

@mythociate (13759)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
In society today, people want pushy orderers ... they want their actions to be 'Actions' (not merely 'the allowing Actions to happen'). But I think the power that made Our Father "God" was the power to WITHHOLD action ... the power 'to let or not to let.' It was only when 'He' (or His writers) started caring about 'what people thought' that His 'command' became "Be." So I'm less-&-less 'caring what people think' and more-and-more 'letting them think what they will' (mostly because "letting" is one of the reasons I'm still alive ... rather than 'try to live,' I STOPPED trying and simply 'let' Our Father give me life if He wanted). That's probably the underlying reason why I'm not married yet---because 'a woman wants a man who makes things happen' (throw away the fairy tale that "woman was made for man!") while I--delivered as I am by the 'let it be'-option--can't see when it's appropriate for me to make it be ... (And yes, I tried it once; but the time was not right, and now I'm stuck with "letting" my sweet bride find me!) So what do you think: Let the best things happen or Be the one who makes them happen?
@Adoniah (7523)
I mostly agree with the first part of your post, but not so much the second. As far as the creation, I believe that the Creator Made it happen, but as far as what happens with mankind, I think he Lets them do the doing. There are two major types of people with many subsets under each...there are leaders and followers. You have CHOSEN to be a follower. Nothing wrong with that, except if you do want a spouse, you will have to put some effort into it. Young women tend to want a leader, while older women tend toward equal or follower men.
@mythociate (13759)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
What makes the women 'old enough' to tend toward equal or follower men? Because I've ALWAYS been an "old" man. What about Proverbs 31 (starting at verse 10)? I want a woman who was raised on Proverbs 31!
@mythociate (13759)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Oh, and one of Buddhism's main teachings is the "Life-Span of the Thus Come One"-chapter of "The Lotus Sutra," in which the greatest leader becomes so by being the most-devoted follower!
@Adoniah (7523)
"What makes the woman 'old enough'"...usually at least one bad marriage...Lessons learned are not soon forgotten... Proverbs 31.10...You have to remember that this is about Jewish women...There is always more to the story... The greatest leader leads by example...Following the teachings of the Creator is the greatest example... Thanks for best response...