Poor Chelsea, Adam putting her last again

@stealthy (8189)
Please Chelsea just leave him and take a bunch of money with you. Since I want you to stay on the show, use the money to start the design business with Chloe. I really like Melissa Claire Egan(Chelsea) and want her to stay on the show. So I didn't want her to leave town but I hate for her to be with Adam because of the way he treats her. I want a good story line for Chelsea.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I agree! Let those two girls set the fashion industry on its ear! Something new and DIFFERENT than the perfume/makeup industry that dominates GC. And yeah...take the money and run with it, CHelsea...Sharon will always be Adam's favorite!
I still don't care for her since all my children. I am however with you on how you feel about adam. I am so tired of him putting her second to his stupid mess. But,I still don't think they are the power couple so they could split and sharon can take him back.
I hate the way Adam is treating Chelsea also.