Bidz.com

Have you ever purchased anything on bidz.com. We're you satisfied. Was it a good quality product. I'm thinking of getting a new wedding ring. Mine keeps infecting my finger. It is 18k gold platinum but I seem to be allergic to it.
I got a few pieces there and one I mailed to my sister and the package bust open in travel and would you know they delivered the busted raggedy package without a word. I want new earrings and will not mind going there to see if they have them. I also go them at a really nice price. I waited to the end of the bid and then bid and won. I hate bidding when I am overly excited about this item .I wil end up in a bidding war with someone.
I've gotten several pieces of nice jewlry from there, including my engagement ring, and a ring that my husband got me for our anniversary. I also bought several pieces of jerlry for relatives from there, and it has all been absolutely wonderful!