I feel so much better right now.

I forgot the name of the pills adrian bought for me. They worked so well I am able to get up and walk on my own. I have some to take tomorrow too before going to church with my neighbor. I am watching the preachers wife and the church music has lifted my spirits and I am so much happier tonight. I can't wait to get in the church and hear the preacher speaking and listen to all the people sing those beautiful songs. I am going to call robin tonight to find out what time to meet her down stairs. I just love whitney houston so much that I was happy that this came on for me to watch. she has made a difference in my life with all her touching music. Some of her songs remind me of my love for adrain.
I'm glad you are feeling better. I get down in my back often. I have to see a spine doctor every 3 months. I get my meds refilled each month. My pain is nerve pain. Feels like electric shocks. The neurontin helps and so does the tramadol.
oh,tht is what he gave me last night tramadol and it got rid of my headache but not my back ache. I know my mother had nerve pain and it feels like her legs are on fire. she won't let them touch her spine though they wanted to. the meds he gave me tonight start with an e..
@911Ricki (13602)
I know this flu has been going around, to the point where stores have been running out of everything. I certainly hope I dont get it, or else I wont be a happy camper in the hospital. I hope you get to go to church I know you have been talking about it.
With all you haveto do I am hoping right along with you that you don't get it. try to remain away from people who you know are sick. we are both sick right now.
take care of yourself, good to hear that your okay. I like Whitney Houston also she has a very powerful voice and good songs.
I have to admit that I've never seen The Preacher's Wife, but I was a fan of Whitney Houston while she was alive and I am still a fan of her posthumously. When it comes to her music, I know that she was blessed with a voice that was very strong and powerful. In addition to that, I also loved the fact that the music that she released was music with which a lot of people were able to connect. Of all of her music, I have to say that my very favorite song was "I will Always Love You."
@Blondie2222 (17682)
Glad your starting to feel better and are in better spirits, that's great. I loved church for the music as well I haven't been in ages. Hope you have a good time.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I'm glad the pills that Adrian got you are working. I hope that you are able to get your rest tonight that way you are able to enjoy your morning tomorrow. It is good for us to get a good night's rest so that way we feel refreshed. I hope that if I ever get a more stable work schedule that I will be able to go to bed at a decent hour. Now though I stay up late working online.