Why People Move from Frienster to Facebook?

@Janurmas (636)
Indonesia
Do you still remember Friendster? I used to have Friendster accound and enjoyed social networking like the way I use Facebook now. If you ever had Friendster account but then you move your social networking routine to Facebook, what is your reason? Do you think that Faceook features are much better, or because you found that all people move to use Facebook so you too?
@enelym001 (8333)
If Friendster is still there with its old features, I am still gonna stick around. I will have both Friendster and Facebook regardless I still have friends there or everyone moved to Facebook already. I just hate it that I have lost all old photos I have in Friendster. I have uploaded all in there thinking the site would stay long. I have no copies of those photos anymore.
@tech40 (7983)
I wish im your friend on friendster so that I have copies of your pictures, cos you're so pretty haha! Anyway, friendster announced regarding that you'll lose everything, I guess they put it on friendster as Notice for almost amount before they take down the friendster, if you dont notice then it is not the problem or mistake from friendster, cos they notify everyone regarding on what will happen,
@tech40 (7983)
for almost a month** rather,
@enelym001 (8333)
thanks tech40 for the compliment well I wish you're a friendster friend before so I can asked you to send me my pics Yes I've seen them announcing it. And I did follow the instructions on how to save all the photos. And once done, I thought I have it saved safely on my downloads folder. I didn't check whether it was all there. I just saw two files there from friendster. And after friendster finally removed all photos, and I checked the one I downloaded from their site.... there was nothing. Not even one picture for me to open
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
I did have a friendster account,but I don't even remember the password.Facebook have a lot more features,an all my friends have move to Facebook. Facebook is more entertaining,the features are way better than friendster.Main reason why i move is because all my friends,have move on to a better social network.But i think am going to try log-in my friendster account now.
@daDaize (215)
• Austria
I used to have a friendster account but because I had the constant feeling that nobody actually cared I had closed it. It was also getting boring, I tried other social networks and all where the same.I refused to join facebook until my sister made me an account.Facebook makes you waste hours of time in those games or other nice features so I got hooked after a few months..
As you've said the features had changed in friendster, then the people had changed their interest to facebook. The facebook is the strongest social network, it is a fact. Thus they choose to be in facebook, I do have same thing with you. But I abandon the former network.
@McCreeper (781)
The more people use a certain product, the more likely the chance other people will join just because someone is doing it. It's kind of like the modernization of America; while there are a smug bunch that didn't go with the group, most people just decided to buy new things like a television and a new car without realizing the debts it will hold after the new technology of having the credit card.
@tech40 (7983)
Facebook has big difference on friendster, Facebook has more nice features than friendster, Facebook can attract more people than friendster Facebook can gives more enjoyment than friendster, Facebook is easily to use, and you don't even need to study css just to enjoy it, Facebook has his own chatbox, that is easily to talk to other people