What I did was no good so I am still suffering the consequences...

Good day Fellow Mylotters, It was one and half year ago that I have decided to do a career redirection to help building up our family business plan. And as part of this, there are so many situations have also happened that resulted to pains and heartaches. And even so many months has passed, still the pain remain that arise from the lack of appreciation to the things that I did for the family. So, until now, I am still suffering the consequences of it. Hence, if only I can turn back the time like a pages on a book, then I will definitely do it. But, I can't. And it is not that easy. Though I am really doing my best effort to earn now but I can't feel the joy. As I am not happy and contented of what I am getting now. I am not satisfied how the things going on. Thus, at the end of the day, it feels like I am defeated. As I am just pretending that I am okay, as I am just hiding my true feelings. Until now, I am telling to myself the career redirection for my family sake was no good, that is why I am still suffering the consequences of it.
I think we should all know our consequences when doing what we want and risking it with out the favor of the family members. anyways, i can't make a clear comment on your situation because i don't know the whole story. instead of being in despair, find ways that you think may help you increase your moral and have a new dream to follow if the old dream you had has failed.never forget god for advice too
I am really hoping and praying that God opened up a new door of opportunity for me. And when that time comes, I would definitely grab it. I won't allow any family member to hinder.
@asliah (11149)
hi, but i have seen in you that you still go and go in that plan,and its good for you to try until you achieve it,we can not blame when our family didn't appreciated the things we did for them,at least you did your best for your family and you gave an effort to do it.then its up to them what should they did,or maybe they are not only showy to you but deep in their heart you are really great.
@kokomo (1868)
Just do your best that you can be. You might not feel your sacrifices today but soon enough. Every sacrifices has a fruits in the future. I believe in you, just don't give up.
@edvc77 (2143)
I'm sorry for that airasheila. Though it's not really clear to me what happens, it is true that sometimes if we make a wrong decisions there will be consequences and one has to suffer for it. I also experience the same thing but it is not on family business it is more of personal. Until now, I think I am still suffering the consequences. However, God has given us second chances and we can correct it right away. Let us pray hard too for the guidance and will of God in everything we are going to do. Just a suggestion. :-)