Adrain made us good hamburgers.

He said let me know when your hungry so I can make us bacon hamburgers. so,I was ready a short while later and I just finished my little burger with no bread. I cleaned the kitchen and after my food digests I am going to go and make the deviled eggs I want so bad. I am so glad he bought two dozen eggs. I plan to make more in a few days. I sure wish I bought light mayo for them. I have three jars of helman's left and will start buying light after this. Have you made anything good for your mate recently? I hope we can figure out whats for dinner. lol
I have come to love Hellman's Light mayo. I use it on ham sandwiches on Light English muffins or 40 calorie bread. I made me some unsweetened ice tea and out Splenda in my glass and stir. Yummy!
I often make good things for myself and my boyfriend. Last evening, it was tempeh and veggies in sauce--simple, beautiful, quick and healthy. I frequently cook tempeh, and we eat a lot of vegetables. With the exception of my salmon (to help stave off dementia), we eat a predominantly vegetarian diet.
hi gifts I love well made hamburgers. here in Gold Crest they cook the burger til its maybe a quarter inch thick and hard to chew and just not juicy and flavorful as a good hamburger should be. I do not understand why the cook cooks them so hard as it take all the taste out of them.I am glad Adrian made a really delicious hamburger.oh I love deviled eggs and wish they would serve then here at Gold Crest too . I used to make really good deviled eggs when I could still cook for myself...
@asliah (11149)
hi, you partner is really great for you because he can prepare food for the two of you,when i still have a partner before he was the one who cook our dinner and even breakfast when he was rest day during that day,and for me that was really nice and thoughtful.
@911Ricki (13602)
I've been wanting egg salad lately but I don't have the time to prepare it. I think after next Wenesday's procedure, I will eat anything that is put infront of me.
Typically when I'm cooking, I am cooking for my children as opposed to cooking for my husband. You see my husband will eat almost anything but when it comes to my children, they are a bit more picky with food. This week I've not really done as much cooking as I typically do but that is due in large part to the fact that my in-laws brought us a lot of lunch meat over the past weekend and I think that we really should eat that before it goes bad. However on Wednesday night I did make beef stroganoff and stewed tomatoes for dinner and it was really, really tasty.
@Blondie2222 (21398)
I cook alot for my boyfriend and sometimes we cook together. Last week we made burgers, stir fried veggies and hash browns for dinner it was very good. This weekend were treating ourselves out to dinner since we haven't gone out in a couple months, then the next time we get together will be cooking something. But glad you enjoyed your dinner and I love deviled eggs, i don't know how to make them though.
I do not like cooking, but my husband absolutely loves to. Talking about hamburgers, he made some wonderful pljeskavica for us recently. Pljeskavica are Croatian burgers made with beef, pork, and lamb, and topped with a kind of cheese that is similar to feta. Our favourites!