2 more rounds

@911Ricki (13602)
After tomorrow I will only have 2 more rounds of the iron infusions, then I will be finished. I will then have my blood work done, and go on my way. I am hoping the iron has gone up, but I feel no differently so I highly doubt it has. I was told the treatment normaa=lly only lasts 6 months if at all.
@cher913 (25890)
hey, i bet you are happy to have this end. i have always looked forward to the end of my treatments. it will be nice for your life to get back to normal. when do you start your next scrapbooking class? that will be something to look forward to for sure!
@911Ricki (13602)
Exactly, get back to normal routine, and no ridiculous early mornings, to spend half of it in the car to drive to the city and back. I start next Thursday night.
@KrauseHome (35522)
Isn't there other things you can do to help your Iron go up besides this? Take iron pills or eat foods high in Iron. I know I was once anemic and then found some items I could take, eat, etc. that have helped. Wishing you the Best.
I certainly hope that your going through this has been something that is going to pay off for you. I've never been through iron infusions and I don't know anyone that has, but my guess would be that the reason that doctors recommend that you go through a radical treatment like this is because of the fact that it is something that has been highly successful with other patients with a similar condition.
@911Ricki (13602)
I hope it ends up working or else I will have to go through it all over again. Yes, many have had success with it, but seeing as I had a reaction the first time, I am that percent it may not work they said.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
That's greay your almost done with it, but I hope it has helped you in a way. If not then hopefully there is something else they can do to help you.
@911Ricki (13602)
If it doesn't work then I will have to get blood transfusions.
@BarBaraPrz (20544)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Let's hope your levels have gone up. Otherwise you've gone through all this for nothing.
@911Ricki (13602)
Exactly, I am curious to know the numbers.
@MaylaJay (350)
What did you need iron infusions for?
@911Ricki (13602)
Low iron levels that wouldn't go up.