Good title fan page for online earning

Malaysia
I think i want to create fan page about online earning. Before this i create a stupid fan page. After that i update a stupid thing. I think i want to close that fan page. It only have 6 people like it. I want to create a fan page which is give benefit to me. Hmm but i dont know to create a good title. Can you all suggest me what is a best title for me to create a fan page about online earning?
@ARIES1973 (9530)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Perhaps you can create a page with a title relate to money making. You can also start with your own website.
I dont have idea to make a good title. I dont know to create website. It is difficult for me.
@ARIES1973 (9530)
• Legaspi, Philippines
How about, Money and Me, Discovering Online Secrets, My Secrets in Making Money Online, etc. Or Akamarukei's Earning Secrets Revealed? Hope this helps.
Thanks for that idea. I want to write it in my note book before i forget about it.
@deazil (4556)
How about Aka's Money Makers or Show Me The Money, Doin' It Right, or Get Some Green (although I think a lot of countries have money that isn't green). If you want I could PM you with information on some of the best survey sites for your page. I know some really good ones. Let me know if I can help.
I appreciate you idea but i think your title is funny. Very funny is show me the money and get some green. That mean i want other people help me to make money and not all money is green. Hehe. Yeah try to find a good survey site for me and pm me if you find it.
@deazil (4556)
How about I Can Show You The Money. I haven't found any surveys for outside the US, Canada & UK yet. I'm starting to think there aren't any. But if you wanted them for your page would they have to be for all countries? That would be hard because there are more for US.
Haha I can show you the money look like game show title. Nevermind i try other way to find earning online.
@911Ricki (13602)
I am not sure of a title, be creative and it will come to you.
Yes i will be creative next time. Yesterday i start make my fan page.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wish you luck and hope you fan pages takes off and get's a lot of followers.