Getting Smaller Everyday

@ARIES1973 (9539)
Legaspi, Philippines
As the internet becoming more and more popular each day, I noticed that whenever I log in to my accounts in any site, myLot, facebook, twitter, etc. the space where I can read my articles, post or discussions are getting smaller and smaller. This is because of the advertisements that pops out every time on the sides of the monitor. At first I noticed that space for advertisements on the right side becomes bigger. Lately, I also noticed that ads also pops out on the bottom of the screen. I am not against it because this it also the source of the network companies. But as I estimate 1/5 of the screen was already occupied by advertisements which I still have to close at time in order to view the content of my screen. Have a nice day everyone!
@911Ricki (13602)
I noticed this over the years as well, we tend to get use to them or adjust them. Somedays, the internet gets rather slow because they have to load them first. I think it will only get worse with time.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Well, in that case, aside from a bigger monitor I should also have to save for a faster internet. Thank you for sharing!
@911Ricki (13602)
I wish you luck, I know many companies promise certain things, but don't. I hate shopping around for internet, phone or tv to be honest.