where is my referral link

Please tell me where to find my referral link. my friend wants it. thanks
@sacmom (14336)
It's right here: www.myLot.com?ref=giftsandbagscom
thanks very much.
@sacmom (14336)
You're welcome.
@owlwings (38187)
• Cambridge, England
Please note that sacmon is not quite correct and the form she has given MAY not work without the slash before the '?'. The correct form can be seen here: http://www.mylot.com/nr/earnings_r.aspx Your referral link is also given at the bottom of all notifications you are sent about new discussions, responses and comments (not on notifications about deletions). What it does NOT tell you anywhere is that, if the person trying to sign up as your referral has disabled cookies in their browser settings, it will fail and they will be signed up but NOT as your referral. If that happens, GoAskAlice is able to fix it but BOTH parties have to message him explaining the situation as soon as possible!
@prabu6683 (113)
while joining my lot you can come with two ways. one with referal of some one. or you may join directly in mylot. you have to think your past days...
would you know where I could get the link from please.
Do you get e-mail notifications when someone posts a discussion? If so, you'll find it at the bottom of every notification. Otherwise, I have no idea. You can also put your MyLot username at the end of www.myLot.com?ref=
@owlwings (38187)
• Cambridge, England
It's important to include the slash, for example: "/?ref=danishcanadian" and you can add that after ANY MyLot link, so you could, for example, email a friend saying: "I think you might like to comment on this: [full URL of any discussion]/?ref=danishcanadian" and, if that person is not already a member of MyLot, they will become your referral when they sign up in order to comment!
It's on your emails when you get notifications.