I never knew about this musical show..

The show is called glee and the teenager are singing all the latest and greatest songs. They are performing and it is beautiful to watch. I would love to know this kind of show was on the air. I love music and dancing as well. Lord knows I can't sing worth anything. But,I am singing up a storm right now.
Glee is a great show. I used to watch it last year before we moved here. Now I don't have cable in my room. I can get old season of Glee on Netflix. I plan to watch it when I get done watching all the episodes of Desperate Housewives.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
my daughter like musicals. i must recommend that one to her. you say it is on netfix? can you put it on demand or do you have to get it on dvd?
I get it online. I have so that it comes on my TV.
My daughter watches netflix all the time. I am glad so that she could watch something to help keep her busy.
I got into watching Glee starting with the first episode of the second season. I'd heard buzz about the show during its first season, but I had written it off as a silly fad. Then, I saw an episode... I was pulled into the series. I even have my boyfriend into the series now. He got into it sometime during last season, and he now looks forward to new episodes.
I forgot to record the showtimes so I could watch them more often. I saw all the episodes though.
Nice to hear. a word a from a music lover. Sometime it pays to remember the old gone days of our younger age what a beauty.
That is true and I love the songs so much.
I have seen it on TV but I don´t watch it. I have heard it´s very good, but I don´t think that it is the kind of music I like. I prefer to put my own music when I´m on the mood. And dependin of it it can be from classic music to mexican rancheras.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
It is a hit here in the Philippines. My next question to you is, have you heard of "Pitch Perfect?" If you liked Glee, you would love Pitch Perfect all the more.
@Blondie2222 (22736)
This show has been on the air for a couple years now. I however don't like these kind of singing shows so I don't watch it but I have heard from others that watch it that it's a really great show. Hope you enjoy it!
@jalucia (1435)
The good thing about Glee is that the episodes are themed, so you can tell which ones you might enjoy more than others. For instance, my kids and I really enjoyed watching the Michael Jackson-themed one. And I like the eighties-themed episode. I would love to take my daughter to see them in person.
@911Ricki (13602)
I ahve heard of it, but never really sat down and watched it. My younger brother watches it all the time, so I know I wouldn't like it.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i think everyone will surely enjoy dancing and singing though they don not know how to sing and dance,i know how dance when i was younger in my age now but of course due to no practice i already forgot how to dance,and in sing i am not really good in that,i don't talent in singing.
hi giftsandbascom. glee is really popular here in our country. i'm not a fan of the show but i've watched a couple of episodes during the first two seasons. my younger sister and brother watch the show everytime it is on. they have also downloaded some songs. i particualrly like rachel's version of 'gives you hell' and holly holliday's verison of 'forget you'. anyway, haven't really followed much of glee nowdays but it still one of the better tv seires out there. cheers and happy mylotting!!!
You have never heard of Glee? I'm pretty shocked. You're pretty up on what's on television. I don't particularly like the show, but it is very popular.
@Pegasus72 (1901)
I am not sure, my daughter used to watch it. I think she has seen everything Netflix has to offer on it. Us as parents don't like it. I would rather her spend her time in a real Glee club instead of watching it.
I have heard of that show, but I never really got into it. Not my kind of show, not my kind of music. However, if they are doing a good job, then great. It seems to be a really popular show. I'm surprised, because of it's popularity, you just learned about it now. It's advertized on all kinds of TV stations.