Stomach Ejects on sidewalk

Some people go out on an all night booze feast,drown themselves with alcohol and when it gets out of control,they throw up and leave their stinky stomach ejects on the sidewalks! It's just so disgusting! I want to knock on the neighbor's gate now and tell the drunkard to clean after his mess.
I went to a birthday party and got this drunk and they said I was the life of the party and boy was I sick to my stomach and vomit myself something terrible. they did not mind and I was invited to come back to celebrate another party with them. I never went back though out of shame.
I was drunk at my friends house thinking I was in a safe place and he let all his other friends record me on their phone. I was so glad I did not take off my clothes or anything that night. my daughter was very upset about what he let them do that night. I never drank again at his house. and one of his friend said he would never let me drink around him again. I love that guy for protecting me. ernest really shocked me too.
That guy was so rude for doing that to you. I mean,he is (was) your friend,he should have protected you from his friends who wanted to record your antics while you were drunk but instead he allowed them to do that to you. Don't hang out with that guy ever again.
I stopped calling him altogether and only see him when passing in the street. but,he was really there for me once when I really needed help. so,I will never stop being his friend. he has a girlfriend and a new life so I let him live it with her and his family.
@jenny1015 (13394)
Those are irresponsible drinkers! They are making themselves look stupid by throwing up what they have wasted their money with.
@beamer88 (4268)
I frown on people who can't hold down their liquor. I don't mind people who drink. We each have our own vice or something. But not knowing when one has drank enough isn't really something condonable. Worse is when these people make a mess when they vomit. Not only does it look gross, it stinks a lot too. I know there are times that even just a small amount can make someone throw up. But if a person can't even reach the toilet, then he's had too much to drink already.
@Raine38 (9050)
Oh gross! Let that drunkard neighbor of yours have a fly-fest on his gate for his mess, lol!