That Time of The Day

I know it's different for every woman. I crave for junk foods and chocolate when my period is approaching.Most of all,I have twinges in my lower right pelvis few days before my period comes. These symptoms do not bother me at all.But the uneasiness during that time of the day makes me lag. I experience loose bowel and back pains accompanied with cold feet. I want to know what other weird feelings my fellow females also experience during that time of the day.And what do you do to alleviate the pain or uneasiness.
@shiesse (308)
I break out horribly, probably from all the chocolate I am craving. I know my period is comming though through the acne that shows up. I can't stand it, its the worst thing about my period. I have slight cramps but nothing too horrible.
@jenny1015 (13394)
I experience having clammy hands and also if the pain is so intense, my nailbeds get bluish black. Some would think I have a heart condition because of it. And if it comes to worse, I literally pass out.
oh clammy hands similar to hyperhidrosis? My SIL told me that she would pass out whenever she had her heavy period when she was in highschool but after giving birth to her first child she had not fainted since then. But the pain every month has not disappeared.
@jenny1015 (13394)
Not that sweaty as that of hyperdydrosis, but I have real cold hands. Well, the fainting has never happened again when I gave birth, too but the back pains became worst. I also have to have a back massage every time.
@Raine38 (8908)
When its my time, I feel bloated and delicate. I bruise easily, and I have this craving for chocolates and soups-any kind of soups. The first 2 days I usually have bad cramps and I never want to step out of bed. If it happens on weekends, I just bear it, but if I have work or something important to do, I would take some painkillers. Although I try not to be so dependent on them.
I can endure my cramps and sometime hot compress helps.In my case,I try my best to do small movements or keep myself busy to divert my attention.somehow it helps because I temporarily forget my period thus I easily get tired.
all that I seek is lay all day on the bed, isolated and secluded. I dont want to see nobody and wnt nobody to see me. Only my best friend I can allow near me when I am awake. I get terrible cramps.
I am so sorry to hear that.
I don't get pain of any kind. I don't get anything emotional either. I just bleed like water is running for the first two days. the last two take their time and all is well. I am 7 days late so I think I am having menopause issues again. it went away for three months before.
Good for you. I didn't have these pains when I was a teenager. I used to take sponge bath or hot bath whenever I had my period during this stage.But ever since, I started taking cold bath or staying in the shower for a long period even if I have period, I have had these pains. I should have listened to my mom.
@joliefille (3697)
I experience the same thing. Glad to know it's not just some abnormal thing I have. I actually just had my period today. It's uncanny that last year on this same date, I was getting out of the country for my Oz trip and my period was already on its last day. Today, though, this year it's my period's first day.