Healthy diet Tips for longer life and slim body!

Diet is different from pasting diet is choosing the right amount of food.A diet which follows the principle of eating a variety of food with the goal of effecting weight loss. While Fasting is skipping meal and which might be dangerous to our health.It might be lead to anorexia which is the cause of death of Late Singer Karen Carpenter.Weight loss should be gradual to minimize the tendency to get sick. The extent of acceptable calorie restriction is determined by your physician or nutritionist- dietitian. Helpful Tips:Choose low-calorie foods, Avoid sweets, cakes especially those icing, ice cream, sweet desserts, candies, pies, junk foods and chocolates. Choose a low calorie foods. Avoid fatty meat,skin and chicharon. Reduced salty foods like fish salt,fish sauce, and other similar foods that encourage more rice consumption. Eat light supper . Drink at least 8 glasses of warm water drink water 5 minutes before and after eating too. Avoid too much tea, coffee and alcoholic drinks because this beverages contains high- calories. Increase fiber intake. This will make you feel full without gaining too much calories since fiber is bulky. It is also the weight controllers best friend. Eat more leafy vegetables , whole grains, and fruits. It also cleanse the body. Choose Legumes , fish , poultry and veal which contain less fat and cholesterol than pork and beef. Cook foods plainly. Avoid butter or fattening sauces. Eat regularly. Never skip any meal especially breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. . Avoid in-between meals, Drink water instead. Sometimes we misinterpret our self and think that we are hungry but what we feel is thirsty.Exercise regulary especially in the morning.so Hope this will help you to have a better and healthy body just like me.
Life is not guaranteed. Ye u can have a healthy life style. Drink green tea.
yes, Green tea too is good as it has antioxidant properties which is good for our cell. It also good in to increase our metabolism.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Diets per se, don't work for me as it is a roller coaster ride where the weight goes up and down. I have had trouble with my weight for a very long time, as it is just so hard to lose it and keep it off. I am now on a regimen of getting enough fruits and vegetables in my diet by putting them in an extractor adding water, and making a good healthy drink from it. I get the benefits of everythi8ng and dont throw anything out, where as a juicer, you end up throwing out the pulp which is the best part. the extractor I use is called the NutriBullet, and it pulverizes the fruits and leafy greens, into a liquid drink. It doesn't look good, but it tastes absolutely delicious. I found that it fills me up, and in due time, I hope that I will lose weight, as it is supposed to help with that as well. I am only going on my turd week, so it all takes time. I know one thing, that the drinks have helped my energy level some, and in time I hope much more. Take care, and have a good day.
Hi thanks for sharing your opinion. having a roller coaster diet as far as I know can lead up to thyroid problem. So it is dangerous too.