why isn't mylot sending me notification emails?

Penrith, Australia
i feel like i'm missing a lot on discussions because im hardly not receiving notification e-mails from mylot. Im using my phone to mylot and those emails are a big help to me when I follow discussions. But they are not sending any now.
@jenny1015 (13391)
I was starting to get crazy , too for not receiving any notifications since last night. I hope this would be resolved soon. It is really a lot easier to make us of the email notifications to follow up on the discussions we have responded to.
• Penrith, Australia
Ahuh, my self esteem is crashing too, I couldn't sleep last night being paranoid about "the people are starting to hate my brains!!" xD
Just a glitch today. If you look up at the little tabs you'll see "started" if you started a discussion and "responded" if you responded. Just use those for the meantime....it makes life a lot easier. Been doing this for hours today.
• Penrith, Australia
That works too I guess, thanks. I was starting to feel a bit down earlier because of it. Thanks for responding, I was getting worried about people a while ago, I'm glad they don't hate me.
Thanks Nursefrai06 for BR! I never knew, never was notified.
• Penrith, Australia
I never get notified by BR's too, and when people comment to my discussions if the discussions aren't new, another mylotter said that they dont send as much emails and they'll only send emails for three things you've checked where in you wanted to get responses for. I think she's right, its still a bummer though, i guess its every mylotters responsibility to check their discussions on the "started tab" so they know if someone else commented on their discussion.
@echoforever (5192)
It happens periodically. Though what email do you use? Gmail tends to be best, Yahoo worst (very bad from what I can tell) and hotmail somewhere in between for the notifiers here in myLot. I am not getting any today either and there is another topic, I think many members are on the fritz. It should clear up soon.
• Penrith, Australia
I use gmail but its still not working. ^look I used another emoticon. :D
I love those thing don't you? NOthing still here either, stupid myLot and its glitches, sometimes!
• Penrith, Australia
Ugh, yeah, still no emails. I know this is very far from discussion topic, but I was having a hard time with mylot yesterday. So, I went on postloop but got rejected for poor grammar. I am so sad. I was planning on registering again, using a different e-mail and using those online grammar checking sites, but that would be cheating. I thought cheating was bad and nothing good ever comes from cheating in the long run. Now I'm just triple sad.
@saundyl (9693)
I havent been getting as many the past couple days either. I wondered if maybe people were just busy and not posting as much.
@saundyl (9693)
That explains the lack of emails for me today LOL
• Penrith, Australia
Hmm, I haven't been posting much as well because I wasn't receiving e-mails. *first world problem*
@wolfie34 (26820)
I am not getting them either, and I use Gmail which is supposed to be the best mailer on the net, which I sometimes question. I hate not getting notifications, it's like being isolated and shut off from Mylot and my friends. I rely heavily on notifications.