A 15 Years Old US Boy is Charged for Killing His Mother and Siblings.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Nehemiah Griego a school boy has killed his mother and his three your siblings to fulfill his mission. He confessed it confidently in front of police.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Another shocking story of killing. The evil is roaming around and we never knew who's next in line. There is no safe place anymore- not even our very own home.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi Jaiho, thank you for your response and sharing of your knowledge. Yes, all the killing news are shocking news and the concerned government should take appropriate steps to prevent the unwanted pathetic killing in future. Have a nice day.
hi ami, I read it on yahoo news it's really sad what is happening now a days Maybe the boy has a mental issues or something happy mylotting
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi Bhaby, thank you very much for your response and sharing of knowledge. You may be right. The boy might have mental problem. Time will say it.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's just SO sad to know you have kids to love & then the next thing we know their KILLING each other what's wrong with the world today why is siblings & parents & PEOPLE everywhere killing each other ? is it the food we're eating the water we're drinking cause I don't remember this going on back when I was growing up in the 50's & 60's I mean yeah there were people doing STUPID stuff but NOT like it is NOW days good LORD