My work is hovering over me

@Archie0 (4669)
It is around 4.00 am in morning here when i should be inside my blanket and sleeping off. But the worst thing is i am working still. I am just so frustrated from everything now. I am doing hard work and it never pays off well. I sat up whole night working on my sites and then the internet gives me a hard time. With this dead slow speed i was able to make money on my sites good enough about $8 in 4 days. I wish i was at a better speed i would have made triple the amount there. I don't know why, but i tend to find failure most of the time on walks. Have you been lately frustrated out of things where you are giving your 100% but you are just not reaching your goals?
@eagletrek2 (5166)
• Kingston, New York
Hi what bother me is when I have a plan to get stuff done the internet speed slow down or does not work at all. when I can not sleep .I try to the site I like on my phone since I do not have internet at my place.ok good day.
@Archie0 (4669)
Oh my with phone it must be more bad, you have a good day too eagletrek
@natliegleb (5186)
always and it all the time takes a toll on me for sure and i am feeling so bad for it and there is some need to reach out,what site you use to earn some money?share with me
@Archie0 (4669)
There are ample sites where i work. But it really takes hard time to do them due to slow internet. Message me inbox :)
A person should never compromise his or her health due to anything so you should always give yourself a proper rest which is needed for the normal functioning of mind and body. Only a sound mind and healthy body can help you in achieving success. And yes hard work always pays off sooner or later.
Hi friend, sad to hear about your situation, surely slow internet connection will give more irritation to us, online earnings require more patience we must keep tolerance to make a good income from online sites, wish you to make a good income from your hard work. All the best
@Raine38 (9113)
Wow, seems like you work too hard. Take a few minutes' break, you might get sick due to exhaustion. Anyway, things like that happens, no matter how hard we try we tend to fall short. It seems its never enough. But crap happens, so we can't do anything but just wipe it off and move on. Its easier said than done, I know but I think you've been and done this far to just give up.
@else22 (4319)
Hi Archie,what a coincidence!I am in the same situation.My work is hovering on me too.I have joined Mylot and a couple of article writing sites.Last night I had written an article for one of them and now I am going to post it to the site after responding to this discussion of yours.Now I have got stuck between my wish to participate in Mylot as much as I can and my work,the 'responsibility' of posting my article to Expertscoloumn.Internet is slow to make matters worse.I am in a hurry.Don't know what I should do first.
@Archie0 (4669)
Article writing has always given me a very hard time. Whatever i write they don't like it on any of the sites and keep rejecting it. It is such a confidence breaking thing for me.
@andak2007 (3229)
Same thing here, i am awake for most of the nights when i really wanno do is curl up inside my favorite smelly blanket(ewww!) in this very cold rainy night. I am awake because my job is in night shift, when people is asleep i am the only one tinckering the keyboard trying to stay awake for 8 hours. Actually i should not be complaining because i love my job, sometimes it is just frustrating when you encounter people who are so negative and they make me feel bad about mo work feeling that i have not done my best when infact i do give out 200% of my best just to satisfy them.
@Archie0 (4669)
Guess what i haven't slept in the day too. and now morning here already and i am almost going to faint off. Better i now go to sleep i could make little dollars though.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
great.. but you need some sleep. How do you earn 8.00 in 4 days? can you share with me here? take care there.
@jenny1015 (13390)
Being frustrated over something that you expect to have a positive turn out does happen. But what can we do about it? Just like what you are experiencing-- slow internet connection hinders you from achieving a much higher pay. Not unless you pay a much higher package for your connection, then the speed of your connection will remain the same in the next days. So, we might just live with that fact. I get frustrated when I do not get to have more time to go online because of some things that need my immediate attention. So it also means, I do not earn as much. So what I'll do is to try to be online a little bit more than the usual the next day and hope that I could reach my goal.