What do you Think?

myLot is my best and most consistent site for earning. In fact right now I'm in a sort of pending state where myLot is basically the only site I know I will earn from. I had this idea the other day. I think its a really good idea and if I can get it out there through promotion I could hopefully make some money with very little work. The idea is basically in my blog right now and I am going to write solely on my progress about it. Its also something I'm promoting elsewhere. I have also made a hub of links within Redgage, if you know what that is. All of this is potentially great because I can earn for views in redgage plus the banners on my blog are linked to bubblews article. The big problem is the promotion! Also that redgage is REALLY glitchy. I can't get much done there sometimes. My big question is do you think I should keep trying to get this idea out there to others or find other means of earning online?
@robspeakman (1705)
This is a decent idea... You will get posts that tell you that this is a bad idea, but I disagree. This is how I make most of my online money.
I figured you'd support it as you told me about RG after all. I think its a pretty good idea, if I can just be patient enough because of the glitches and my slow connection. I am thinking in the long run it will really pay off.
aha Rob! you can now C&P! Don't abuse the system now
I will try not to..... Honest