How good is PaisaLive.com

Just recently I've registered myself in PaisaLive.com. How good is it? Have anyone tried? It is similar making extra money as it is over here but I feel no productive work is done. Moreover, it leaves one with a sense of dissatisfaction as it is not easy to convince everyone. Really how many of u have tried? and how many of u've been benefitted?
@dipak777 (177)
hi aparajita,first of all paisalive is not scam.it really pays you.but you can not hope high income from this promotional site.
Hi Aprajita, I had joined Paisalive and after accumulating 500+ rupees I requested for a cheque. However, after reviewing they said that my actual a/c balance was Rs 106...which is ridiculous. They had credited Rs 100 towards registration so, that implies, they credited only Rs 6 for viewing and registering on hundreds of sites... these people are running a scam business. My advice to you would be to stay away from them. Send me a direct message, I'll refer you to a site from where I earn $20/day. Its a genuine site, you will get to know within a week. Regards Priya
so why don't u refer it over here so that some others like me can also benefit?