another writing task due on Thursday this week....

@Cutie18f (9566)
Today I got another task to do which is going to be delivered Thursday. It is actually just a simple speech, a sort of opening remarks to be delivered at a party of 300 people. The theme of the party is "fairy tale" so I want you guys to throw in your suggestions as to how you would probably write the speech if you were to do the task. Any suggestion would be most welcome. I already have something in mind but I would like to hear what you are thinking. Fire away.
If I’ll be given the task to make a speech from 300 people with the theme “Fairy Tale”, I would somehow incorporate some success stories that I have had encountered which are comparable to a fairy story be it a happy ending or a sad ending but has a great moral lesson in the end. I would also consider the age group of my audience, if it’s a quite mature audience, I would like to put it a little matured content humor to spice up the venue.
@Cutie18f (9566)
Hi Heay! Yeah, humor is important in a speech. I always try to incorporate a dose of it.
@lsjapdoit (652)
Hello my lovely fairies, mother fairy here welcome you to this magical party and hope you all have a wonderful time ... :))
@Cutie18f (9566)
That's a good one Is. I can use that.
You can start the speech by asking the audience their favorite fairytale. Then give reasons on why people not only kids love fairytale. After that you can discuss the most famous characters and the most famous endings on a fairytale and how people relate to them respectively.
@Cutie18f (9566)
Yeah, I am already doing some sort of research Gam.
@andak2007 (3230)
You have a very nice job there! But i have to say if it were handed to me it will take me 1 day or two to compose but the theme is very ideal and exciting too! Well, let me try to rack my brains out. You can make grand opening/welcoming addresses to the guests, the royalties, the fairies, going back to childhood memories on how magical fairy tales are..my kids love watching barbies with little fairies in it. It is magical, simple and happy!
@Cutie18f (9566)
Wooh! Nice intro. Anda, yes, I will make it magical!
@else22 (4320)
First think of a nice,interesting story told to you by your grandma or published in a magazine.Then begin writing down your speech,'Hi friends,today I am going to tell you a fairytale that I had heard from my grandma.It's a nice story and I am sure you will like it....' and so on.Try to keep your sentences short and easily understandable.Your speech must be neither too long or too short.I think,this would be enough to write a good speech.
@Cutie18f (9566)
Hi Else! Yes, I will keep that in mind, not too short and not too long sentences.