My sister in law unfriended me on Facebook this week

@kemak28 (738)
My husband's brother's wife has had a problem with my husband and I for the last year but I was hoping things were improving. I guess not as she unfriended me on Facebook this week.
@jenny1015 (13407)
That is sad.... But have you tried talking to her about what the problem is? I mean, you are practically family, so why hold grudge that long? I hope that everything goes fine with all of you.
@kemak28 (738)
I've tried but she is set in her opinion and is not willing to talk about it now.
@kingparker (9700)
Well, if she couldn't let the past be past, let it be, and leave her alone. At the same time, tell her that leave you both alone, and not to contact, since she doesn't want to be friend anymore. Sometimes, you just have to go through a hard way to people like that. I won't be friend with people who just don't have a heart.
@CarraC (70)
Life....Inlaws.....sigh... Don't stress over it, she will come through in time...Just let it rest for some time.
@kemak28 (738)
Thanks...that is my pan. I found out what she is mad at me about and its ridiculous.I don't have time for childish behavior so am ignoring it.
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
i find this childish,if she is not on bad terms with you whats the big deal.if she doesn't want she should just ignore you otherwise won't she feel weird befriending you again when things are sorted out?
@kemak28 (738)
Its extremely childish....she's nuts I think
• Greece
One of the problems with Facebook is that it is easy to take offence. Your s-i-law may have had good reasons for doing this, it could even be an accident. I suggest you simply ignore it and telephone her in a little while, then you may find out in a roundabout way whether she was fed up with you or fed up with FB. Although FB is an undoubted success, it does seem somewhat limited as is the type of conversation that is recorded there. Email is better and much more private but an old fashioned telephone call is the best recourse especially when there is a hint of misunderstanding. Of course if you live near to her the very best option is to invite her round for a drink.
@kemak28 (738)
I agree with you on that because I have accidentally deleted people before. My husband spoke to his brother. He said she's mad at me and deleted me because she heard I was going to be out of town and miss her sons bday party.
@WakeUpKitty (8723)
• Netherlands
Does that matter to you? How important is fb at all? I unfriended everybody since I cancelled my fb account. If fb is the only way to stay in touch I think it's kind of sad or?
@kemak28 (738)
No I could care less about Facebook. It was my way of finding out though that she obviously was mad at me....even though we don't speak or hardly see each other. My husband called his brother and he said she's mad at me because she heard I was going to Florida and I will be out of town and miss her sons bday party.
Yuck. That's so ridiculous. I'm sorry that happened. My sister in law (my brother's wife) and I had a falling out years ago and we still haven't patched it up causing my brother and I to drift apart as well. How is your husband and his brother's relationship?
@kemak28 (738)
They don't talk as much and we never see him anymore unfortunately
I was hoping she would have gotten over it by now... She sounds so immature to me. This is why I try to avoid facebook other than for my childcare business. Other than that I stay off there. Too much drama, feel like I am in high school again when I am on there...
@kemak28 (738)
That's what my husband says! But then again if it weren't for Facebook I guess I wouldn't even know she was mad at me but maybe that would be a better thing. I guess she's mad now because I am going to.Florida with my daughter for a week and a half to visit my parents. Apparently we will be missing her sons bday party while we are out of town....even though I haven't seen the invite yet. I give up on this crazy girl ....its beyond me. I don't have patience for this kind of ridiculous nonsense.
@Raine38 (7959)
Well, seems like she's still in her sulking mood and still sore about whatever happened between you guys. I have had some friends who have I friended me in the past because they would rather listen to those who say bad things about me then when they finally discovered that its all a lie they would friend me back. Well I never accepted it because I want us to cease communications entirely. They didn't even give me a chance toe claim, never even asked if the rumor is true, and even gave me the benefit of the doubt. They knew me longer and better than the rumor spreader yet they just showed me how shallow they take our friendship is. Take it also as another blessing in disguise. At least you wouldn't be stressed out with whatever she posts on her Facebook from now on.
@kemak28 (738)
I agree with you there on that that I won't have to see her Facebook posts anymore!
Now that sounds serious. Is the problem that big ? Every family had some problems but that doesn't mean they should be sorted like this. This will make the things only worse. Whatever the problems are they can be sorted out by talking. But she doesn't seems to be interested in talking.
@kemak28 (738)
I don't think its serious but apparently she does. I guess she heard that my daughter and I are going to Florida in March and I guess we will be gone when she's having her sons bday party.
This sounds too childish for your Husband’s Sister because their feud leads to unfriending you on FaceBook. This is only common on teenagers and some college students who are fighting and found out that they are friends on Facebook which results to unfriending them. But with matured people, this is quite an odd take. However, it’s her FaceBook account, and he has the power to do what he wants to do on her FaceBook account.
@airasheila (5461)
a pleasant day to you kemak28, with regard to your topic discussion, i guess, this is the reason why I am not yet convince to be a friend to the facebook column of my sister-in-law. since we are not also in good rapport. hence, we might just end up being unfriend to each other.
@Dominique25 (9477)
Sorry to hear that she unfriended you on facebook. I guess that you will just have to move forward until she is ready to get over this issue that she has. It may take awhile since she is already an adult and is acting this way. Life is too short and precious to be angry so don't let yourself be discouraged since you have tried to make peace.
i think u should discuss the problrm with u r sister in law with her husband in restraunt or at home and try to negociate
@deiusz (194)
Facebook is familiar feature for communicate at this moment because easy to use and easy to access as long as you have internet connection. Everybody in the whole world will know what's going on around you after submitted your status. The messages will show in the top as new updated message. Every friend and all your in law daughter and others will knew too what's happenede with you even if you get bonus or accident and hopely they can help us if needed help, as fast as possible they can given help. In this case i saw that being unfriend mean 'dont disturbing me', 'stay away', 'i don't care'. That's just opnion only myfriend but i could be true happened in this case. Just look forward and take care for your relationships.
@joliefille (3699)
Happens sometimes. Maybe she just needs not to be reminded of the problem. A few days ago my sister unfriended our aunt and her son on Facebook because my aunt is a pathological liar. She makes up stories and tells different versions to my cousins about my sister and our family.
@doroffee (4238)
• Hungary
I don't think she's that much worth keeping in contact with, if she, just out of this sudden wave of rage towards your husband, acts that way towards you, too, when you don't have to do anything with that...
• Japan
Facebook - Wing unfriended on Facebook.
That's sound sad that you and you're sister in law had problems like that and ended up not being friends. I am glad that me and my sister Inlaw get along together and had no issues at all. Hope everything will be fine between you and your sister Inlaw.
@stary1 (6622)
kemak28 The other day I heard someone say Facebook was like being in junior high and high school on steroids..sometimes I believe that
@mariaperalta (19229)
• Mexico
sorry to hear that.. I hate facebook. To many people put to much into what happens there. Hope life gets better there for you.