let me tell you about today

my friend came to pick me up and as you know life sucks for her right now. she had no money to pay her car insurance. I took her to pawn her jewelry and she got over 7 grand. she is feeling so much better now. she took me to get dinner and I am now at her house and she is smiling again. last night I was so worried about her taking her pills and laying in the tub to die. I even felt bad because of me wanting to hurt myself last sunday. well,I am not letting nothing keep me from church and getting closer to god. that is my goal for this year. so she will pay a few months car insurance and get in the shelter around the 3rd of next month. I even took her to see about a home heatlh aide training course. I am going to help her the best way I can. she asked to move in with me. but,I am not so sure because adrain is there and I want to be with him without anything else to stress me out. but,if she can't find another shelter after all the trying we will have no other choice. I am still worried though. I have bipolar and so does she and that can be hard to deal with for adrain.
I just want to encourage you to remain a good friend for her and I pray she will stick by your side if ever you need the support returned. I am in a really tight spot myself right now and I am so blessed to have friends that are helpful like you are to her. :)
I am sorry to hear this however i will be praying this passes for you as well. I would like to welcome you to mylot and hope to see you around more when I return. I am off for a few more days to see things through with my friend. thanks.
@mariaperalta (19097)
• Mexico
Nice of you to help her... its tough when we all get down on ourselfs. Hope shes better now. Take care...
I am so glad I could be here with her. I hope all is well with you too. take care.
• Mexico
not bad, now that i know my son is with my dad.. see ya soon.
I'm glad she got some money to make her feel better. Being broke has a way of bringing anyone down. It sucks I know... I hope she gets in the shelter but if she doesn't get in right away I hope you let her stay at least a little while. I know it would be hard but I hate sering anyone be homeless. Been there and that is a horrible life!
Yes,I am glad for her as well. I think in time she will find a new life for herself and get things going. once this pasts I am hoping she will be happier as well.right now depression has a terrible hold on her.
I agree. Being broke is really depressing. It seems to magnify every problem you have at the moment when you have no money at all. Life is not all about money but when you have problems, money would sometimes make things easier for you. So when you're broke it makes you more sad. Sometimes, when I have financial problems, I just spend most time with my friends because even if they may not be able to help me financially, at least they'd be there to make me smile and forget about what I'm going through for a short while. Having friends around you lighten up the burden. As for your friend, maybe you can tell her that she can move in with you only for a period of time but she really has to find herself a place to stay later in case she doesn't get in right away. I'm sure she'll understand. It's really nice to have you as a friend. You're a good friend. Happy myLotting! :)
Gifts I completely understand your past, and what you have been through. I really do, trust me on that one. BUT you do have to trust Adrian and your friends. Your holding something against them that they never did and that is not fair. Start with a tiny amount of time with them together, like just a few minutes. Then add more time the next time, and so on. The more time you add on and nothing happens between them the more trust you will have in both of them! You need to have trust in your man and your friends...I know, I had to go through the same thing. This method really helped too!
@Dominique25 (9476)
Gifts that is so nice of you to help her and to be willing to let her stay with you if nothing else will work. I'm so glad to heart that she got that much money back. I hope that it will help her to get her feet back on the ground. I hope that she will be able to take that course. Times are so hard for everyone. I'm sure that she appreciates your help. Especially when all those things can lead to a person wanting to take their own life.
I don't have an inch of closet space and she has a closet bigger than my bedroom and no where to put her stuff. she has over 200 pairs of shoes.
@jenny1015 (13394)
You're such a great friend, gifts! I admire you for that. I do hope that everything turns well with your friend so that you wouldn't be worried about her. You need to think about yourself more often. You've been worrying about everybody close to you.
• Marion, Kansas
I am glad you had some resources to help her out. Like taking her to pawn her jewelry, that was helpful. I think it is also helpful of you to encourage her to get some training in a skill she will be able to use. I do not think she should move in with you. I know that sounds terrible, but you know how hard it is for you and Adrian when you are having problems. I hope she can get into a shelter.
@jagjit273 (1740)
Thats so great of you, to help your friend out in bad times. As people leave one in bad times. I hope she counts your deeds, when she comes out of this. A friend in need is a friend in deed.
It is a friends job to help her when he or she is in troubles. Troubles comes to every one at any one and it's beyond our predictions. I hope you will do your best as a good friends and along with it make sure that you lend your prayers for her Happy Mylotting
I saw the other discussions before this one. It is good that she will be getting into a shelter in a few days, if she is not able to maintain her residence due to her financial circumstances. I will say, though, that if she just got $7,000, that should be enough for her to pay rent and her bills for at least a couple of months--longer if she is getting some assistance through SNAP and other programs for stuff such as food.