My friend told me once I am a cheap date..

I was very happy to hear this because I am not one who needs fancy to make me happy. I was just thinking about not eating since adrain wants to take me to dinner tonight. I know he is going to ask where I want to go. and your not going to believe this...but,I really want taco bell. there is this new thing rolled up that I want to try. He is going to want red lobster I am sure. but,one thing about him is he will go to another place if I really want to go. but,I could eat some shrimp if that is the case tonight. I am in the mood to eat right now so,I need to find out how much longer before he gets here. it is after 2 and I only had one shake. where do you like to go to eat?
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
At the moment nowhere anymore. It's weird but since I changed my diet I am not that hungry anymore, also not in the need to snack or eat sweet things or chocolate or so. I just don't miss it anymore. Also I do like the taste of things I make or cook way better. I noticed it's the same with my kids. They just don't seem to long for sweet things anymore.
I don't get hungry much anymore either. I follow Weight Watchers, and try to stay with whole foods. I stay away from sugar for the most part. It doesn't agree with me anyway, because sweet stuff makes me very sick if I get too much of it. If I eat cake I eat a small piece and take the frosting off or I will get sick.
• Marion, Kansas
Home cooking is so good and so much better for you. We eat a lot more at home and I notice I feel better when we do this.
@funnysis (2619)
When ever I went on my first date I looked for the cheapest thing on the menu and my date told me to get what I wanted,and not to worry about cost but I couldn't help myself.I love to eat at Long John Silvers and Ryans.I hope that your date goes well and you have a great time.Have a great day.
I had a great time with him and my friend called and wanted to come by so we cut it short and he drove me home. I relaxed my hair and made her a wig. she went home looking brand new.
@Aja103654 (5663)
I have never been to taco bell's. We don't have them here. It doesn't matter if the food is cheap, as long as both of you are having fun during the date. I like to eat shabu-shabu at different asian restaurants. I also like eating korean food because I rarely get to eat their food. I love italian food as well, they are expensive though. I've never tried lobster. I want to try it some day.
There's nothing wrong with that Gifts. I love Taco Bell too. I like Red Lobster, but you can't get out of there without spending $30 for one person including tip. I guess you could if you just ate the special.. I don't know. I went 2 years ago and wouldn't want to go again just for the cost. I like Captain D's. If I were to go on a date, that is where I would love to go and then go to a movie or something. I'm going to Captain D's this Sunday after church.
@joliefille (3697)
Ah I miss Taco Bell. Good choice! Sometimes I just get cravings and it may sound weird to my friends, too, but they go with me anyway.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
My hubby tells me that I'm also a cheap date because I'm not a big eater. I'm happy with pizza, taco bell or wendy's. He would rather go to Applebee, Chili's, Sizzler's or a fancy seafood restaurant. Sizzler's is wasted on me because its a all you can eat for one price. I'm good with one plate of food and dessert. At applebees or chili's he will order an apetizer, entre and dessert. I can't eat all that so I end up taking half of my food home for lunch the next day.
I am quite a cheap date too. My ex used to take me to the fancier and more expensive places around town and when we traveled. I enjoyed it very much. I love fish and it does seem to be more expensive unless you like it breaded which I do not. I'd want the Red Lobster too. We have a Taco Bell right across the parking lot from us. I am so sick of it and think their food is like dog food. Ugh!
• Marion, Kansas
I tend to enjoy Chinese Buffets and Pizza Buffets, but we are avoiding eating out as much as possible, for expense and health reasons. Hubby and I are both really good cooks. I have had food from Taco Bell and I like the seasoning. I have not been to Red Lobster in years, but I can always find something there that I like too. I hope you and Adrian have a great night out.
@mariaperalta (19097)
• Mexico
so am I... but sometimes the cheaper dates are fun fun. Are to me. Take care there...
@Janurmas (636)
Nice story friend. Have fun with the dishes. I'd like to go to a seafood restaurant and eating snail. It is my favorite dish. But, I cannot eat it regularly, because in my town, sea snail is very expensive.