It makes me sad....

@ctryhnny (3463)
I had to see a vascular surgeon today at a big hospital. AS I was waiting for my ride I couldn't help but notice that just about all the older people were accompanied by what looked like a son or daughter. This is a place where you usually get bad news from a dr.and who wants to be alone when a dr. gives you bad news! I'm always the one who is there alone. It wasn't just today but I've gone to have procedures done and never have anyone to go with me....that makes me very sad. my son can't come because he is a stay at home Dad and I wouldn't want him to bring the baby with him....not that he would come anyway. My daughter is still not talking to me and she lives too far away to be able to come with me even if she did live close enough. This always makes me sad that I have to do important things alone. When I went to my dr. to get the results of my lung test I asked my therapist if she would go with me to hear the news and it wasn't good! She was there to support me when the bad news came. Unfortunately she isn't my therapist any more and I'm waiting to get a new one. Does someone in your family go to dr. appointments with you? Do you mind going alone?
I asked adrain to go with me to the phyc tonight. he went for me last month. this month we need to get my meds upped. I have been with him many times when he got results back and one time I broke down really bad so i have not gone back since.
@ctryhnny (3463)
Well, at least you had someone to go with you. That's awesome! but why won't you go back?