I had a dream about mylot..

I was deep in sleep and was dreaming that someone connected to mylot was in the hospital. I don't know why I had this dream at all. Good thing it was not my control because I don't want to find out anyone is hurt in the hospital. I was noticing that the earnings updates stopped. I hope people made payout early because this means someone might wait till next payout. I hope everyone is doing well.
you can check your earnings now, it's still stop updating or not? my earning is updated today. i know since saturday we got problems with the earnings because its stop updating, but now i think is fixed.
mine updated a few hours ago. I am glad everyone is so happy about this.
@jenny1015 (13396)
Hi, gifts! Your dream is most likely related to your worries. Not literally having somebody on the hospital. I am doing with good with my earnings...well, I try to be as active as I can and hopefully we could receive payout on the 15th.
I am sure we will because they are really great about paying us for our hard work.
@echoforever (5192)
i hate dreams like that, i hope it doesn't come true how some of them like that for me have in teh past.. or something similar to the dream.
Perhaps, a little less myLotting right before bedtime? The earnings will eventually update, and they will be credited to the days on which they were earned. So, people really shouldn't worry. Just keep enjoying the site as one normally would, and the earnings shall "magically" appear at some point.
@inertia4 (25280)
Well, not only did I not receive any earnings updates in now 3 days, I also lost 2 cents as well. In addition to that, as you know, no email notifications now for almost 2 weeks. I do hope they fix these problems. I know they always do, but this time it seems a little longer then normal. I am sure it is a major problem for them. Just keep on MyLotting.
I will have to wait until next payout. I would have reached it if I still got my notifications. Doing well. Wish Mylot would fix the notifications. I get them and just get used to having them and they are gone.
I am thrilled, right now since they finall updated the last 2 days earnings I have exactly 10. But I'm still working at it in case some are deleted or somethign changes. But that's a relief for me.
I just found that I actually got my notifications back about 4:30p. today. Wonder how long it will last.
@BarBaraPrz (15175)
• Hamilton, Ontario
Well, I don't seem to be in the hospital, so it probably wasn't me. Ricki had that procedure the other day, maybe that's what triggered it. Do you normally have prophetic dreams? If not, then don't worry about it.
@BarBaraPrz (15175)
• Hamilton, Ontario
I just noticed my earnings have been updated, so yours probably have been, too.
@else22 (4320)
Hi gifts,actually Mylot itself was in 'hospital.'We all know that it was facing some technical problems due to which we were not receiving notifications.All of us mylotters were trying to earn only from responding to discussions.Consequently earnings were slower.Today morning one of my friends phoned me to inform that notifications are available.Thank God,our favorite site is releived form 'hospital.'