Still don't know if I'm moving at 5 pm today

Never am I buying another house, this is so stressful. Everything on my end is done, insurance in place and everything. Now the seller has to sign off her lawyer papers. You'd think she wanted to sell her house since she moved across the country but she seems to be waiting for the last minute to sign the last document. We have the truck sitting in the driveway packed with her boxes waiting to go.
I thought you didn't have insurance.
Went to a different insurance company today and was approved. Oil tank being changed next week as well.
What he is thinking is none of our business but surely she will sign the documents the journey of transactions is already on climax. Buying a house is always with much work to do to avoid any impediments in the future. A few time of waiting on her attitude is a part of ceremony on her part. For she will never have it again and the memories attached to the house is worth reckoning.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Buying or selling a house is the most stressful thing to ever do. I said the same thing when I brought my first house back in 1996. I went through hell from April to September when I finally the closing was agreed upon. Can you imagine five months of hell. However, eleven years later I sold my home and moved across the country and brought another home. Three years later I sold it. I have never heard of a sell of a house or buying of a house to ever go smoothly. There is always something going wrong somewhere. Good luck and hope you will be moving today.
I had a very smooth transaction the last time I bought a house two years ago. The negotiations went back and forth for about 45 minutes. The house was vacant. That day I was able to go to the bank and got approval the same day and I ran over to insurance got that in about 15 minutes and then headed to the lawyer. The next day the lawyer was finished his part and I moved in 3 days later. It was so easy and so quick.