I went to see my doctor and it was nice.

I told him about my break downs and all about the church last sunday. and he asked about my daughter. He wanted to take me off one medication and raise the seroquel to a higher dose. I had to remind him that makes me eat and they took me off the high dose because of my operation. so,now he has to see if he can get the other medication authorized. because medicare does not want to pay for it any longer. I also told him I am moving and he was concerned about me living there alone with no support system. I have a while to save up so I will keep thinking it over. I hate to lose such a caring doctor as well.
I don't think you would fare very well all on your own with no support system. Your doctor is right on. You can move but you can't run away from your problems. If Adrian goes with you, that's fine but nothing lasts forever. He could die or he could leave and you would be all alone. I think you should do lots of thinking.
I am thinking like you about all of this. Thanks.
If you are following through with the move into a wholly new area, make sure that you are doing your research now rather than after you get there. See if there is a newcomer's club, women's groups, religious groups in your flavor of religion, etc. One of the first things that I, personally, would do when moving to any area is to look at what synagogues are in the area. When my boyfriend was entertaining the thought of packing us up and moving to the UK, my first instinct was to locate the synagogues. This was followed quickly by research on farmers' markets, supermarkets that carry organic foods and restaurants. This is my modus operandi.
I checked with all the owners about super walmart already and found some in the area. I also have bj helping me to look for some good areas. thanks.
@ravisivan (14055)
gsb: meeting you after a long time. Lost track of posts. Hope your health improves considerably. I learn you are moving out of your present place--? How is your daughter KK and hope Adrian is fine? have a nice day.
I am glad to say we are all doing fine these days. I missed seeing you around also. take care.
@winterose (39922)
that has always been my concern, you have to have a support system in place.
I am thinking of that along with so much more stuff. thanks and thanks for the help with the reviews.
What you missed is natural to someone whom you think is caring for you, good. I Hope we can have more like him in the world of medicine.
That will be what I am looking for when I move to my new area.
Hi my friend gifts, I understand why you want to move and whatever you decide to do I will support your decision, but I do have a couple of concerns. My first concern about you living out of state is not living close to your mom (I know she has had some health issues and I know that you have built a strong relationship with her)and I would hate for you to be away from your mom when she may need you the most. My second concern is the fact that you have an apartment that you love and have made some great friends there. I know you had looked hard for a place and now that you have one that you like I am wondering can you find another place that you love just as much. My last concern is that you are working hard on getting your license to do hair and I am sure that if you get your license in New York it may not transfer to another state. As I said no matter what you decide I support you, but please think about things carefully.
I wanted to do the hair thing but for some reason I can't remember anything I read in the books. so,I can't transfer either way so I might as well. try something less stressful. I am pretty sure I can find a house where I am moving that I will like. adrain just wants a back yard and a porch that should be no problem. I want room for my child if she changes her mind and that I will be in search of.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah I'm glad that you are going to really think about it. Because I do agree with him I worry about you not having a support system as well. It is hard when we are in a new place on our own. I know that it has been really hard for me living in the area that we do when my family lives so far away.Especially when my husband acts the way he do. You have Adrian, your mother,and your good friends I think that it is a good thing for you to be around them.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes, you really need to think seriously about this move. If you don't have a support system moving to another area or state that will not be a good thing for you. Finding good doctors that you really like is very hard in today's world. If you trust and like your doctor I would not be moving. I hope your medication is approved and that you get back on the road to recovery. Good luck and God Bless!
That is what adrain is thinking about and why he wants to move with me. I am going to cover all my bases before I move. thanks.
@911Ricki (13602)
I am shocked your doctor, even lets you live like this. The fact you are so worried about eating, shows you have an eating disorder, I know a few people like this, and it's so sad that it takes over their life I would never want to live like that. He is absolutely right, no support sstem, and not dealing with the issues will just make them worse, and may go away at the time being, but will always be there if they arn't dealt with. Here you don't get a doctor that fast, it takes years to get a new doctor, which is why I will not move out of this area. My cousin moved gave up our family doctor and she has gone 10 years without one, because no doctor will take her on. I would never do that to myself, here the government assistance wont cover 95% of medication, and that is it they wont make acceptions for some people which I completely agree with - if they pass it for one person they should pass it for everyone. If they don't cover it here, you pay out of your pocket (which is very common - I pay $800 a month on medication), if not the presciption becomes void, my doctor will try to give me the ones I can afford seeing as I don't have insurance, and well seeing the government is so useless spending the $6,000 - $12,000 a give to them in taxes alone.
That is a MAJOR reason why I didn't move last year when I wanted to. You and I both know finding a good doctor on Medicaid is difficult. It's like once you're on Medicaid they look at you differently. Since I had so much trouble finally getting a good doctor, I just couldn't fathom moving.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi My friend, I am sure a lot of people, are concerned about you moving from around all your familiar surroundings. But now that you are on a new path and letting God into your life things may be much better for you...But I just know that its a decision that you have to make for yourself... continue to BELIEVE...
just thinking on the internet are places in all states where you can check on the doctors and how good or bad or indifferent they are so this is another idea t o check befor moving ot Marland to find out the best doctors and best medical facilities too. good luck always and God Bless always too
hi gifts its so lovely the notications are coming in. I am glad you had a nice time with your doctor. you will need a support system wherever you go so that is something to think about but not to worry about.I have had my doctor for twenty some years and jus hate any idea of changing doctors. He knows me so well. Wherever yuo go maybe your doctor cou ld find a good support system for you at the new place.So many doctors do know other doctors around the US here.hope your insurance will pay for the n eeded medication hugs from me