walmarts prices on vitamins are great.

I found the black cohash for $4 the biotin for $6 the collagin for $3 and I am not even done yet. the hot flashes and hair loss are driving me insane. I am reading the reviews and everyone is pleased with these. I like amazon but they are high in everything I am searching. I wish protein came in a pill. I will get that from the super market. I want to look around for the highest protein possible. I am going to put this in the shopping cart for a short while. I would like to know if you know anything else I could get to help with all my problems before I pay for this. thanks.
@BarBaraPrz (19602)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Long ago and far away, I used to get chewable protein pills, but haven't seen any in years. There's always protein powder and shakes.
I am doing the powder in my shakes and would love to have found a pill. it would save me all that drinking. lol. I will get some more soon. thanks.
@911Ricki (13602)
Walmart tends to be the cheapier around here, I usually buy my groceries from there. But vitamins tend to be well expensive, $4, and $6 I would buy out the store, they are double, triple or more here. My body can't aborb them so I don't waste my money on them anymore. The only thing I buy is Metamucil, which I do buy from Walmart unless they don't have it in stock.
I was told the hard ones won't absorb with me either since the operation. I am going to finish the bottle because it is helping some and use the capsules I bought today.
@911Ricki (13602)
I've tried the liquid, caapsules, or the gel and none of them work for me. I have a cupboard worth of them, that will go to waste. I either get severe diarrhea, or constaipation, stomachaches and the list goes on. I was taking a multi vitamin but it was costing too much, they were the fruit chews but at $25 a bottle.
I get constipation from one I am taking and that can be hard. but,if I drink a tea spoon of white milk. it will make me run and clear me up. I am getting my box soon I hope they work for me. I am now waiting for you to get on me about my shopping today,lol I could not resist. i got my money box though and now have my savings ready to put aside.
@suspenseful (40316)
We finally got the Super Walmart here in Winnipeg, MB and I checked the flier and the sales are really good. I find that the selection of herbal medicines and multi-vitamins is the same as in the health food stores. What you get in the regular grocery stores is not as good and just to maintain your health. I do not know about protein powder unless it is for someone who is an invalid. My husband's protein powder that he had to have injected came from the hospital. So I think it would best to check with your local hospital to see what they use and what company they get it from.
I am looking to move near super walmart as well. I checked with a few property owners already and it was good. this is something that I would really want when moving.
@suspenseful (40316)
I live within walking distance of our Walmart, except in winter when it is slippery and lots of snow on the ground. So with me it is either go to Walmart or one of the other stores once a week. I just hope that I am not tempted as I used to be with Superstore, a big box grocery department store to buy more then just groceries. Used to have trouble resisting buying things that could have waited later.
My sister swears by the biotin for hair loss.
@jambi462 (4598)
Wal-mart does have pretty good prices on different vitamins but I don't like to buy mine from there because I don't think the brands they carry are really all that great. I buy some supplements from Meijer's once in a while because sometimes they have buy one get one free deals and things like that. I also like to buy more of my supplements off line because I can get more specified things for what I need and can get much higher quality products. Of course the prices are higher though and I also have to pay shipping as well.
Why not try mush rooms and don it yourself there are recipes for cooking, mushrooms are definitely high in protein and less costly and there are soo many in the supermarkets