The Collection

@lady1993 (16323)
A sequel to the Collector. I was so happy a sequel was made, since the first one had a good ending but really sad. Although revenge is bad, but the "Collector" was a really evil guy- a pure psycho. In this movie, we see his lair, and all his experiments on animals and dozens of humans.. stitching them together and torturing the people until they go crazy or die.The scary thing is, some people actually do this- good thing they were caught. And this sequel is bloodier and more exciting than the first one.
...."bloodier and more exciting"? Ugh! That's a scarey phrase. I will have to watch these. I have heard of the book entitled The Collector. Glad you enjoyed them both.
@lady1993 (16323)
Yes, i do not have any other word to describe the film. it is quite similar to saw.. Since it also involves clever traps. The entire hotel which the movie was set in, is filled with traps and everything. And lots of people die..
It's in a hotel though, not a house. Right?
@lady1993 (16323)
Yes, it was a hotel that the Collector's father gave to him. it was quite huge and he filled the hotel with tons of traps..
@MoonGypsy (4613)
where did you see this one on netflix? i think i saw the movie collector and i remember being very impressed. now i have something to add to my movie wish list. i will get both on dvd and watch. however, if it's on netflix, i will watch it from there too.
@lady1993 (16323)
I just downloaded it.. I waited so long for it ever since i heard there was going to be a sequel since the ending of the Collector was such a cliffhanger. I was not disappointed the sequel was so much fun, and the villain got what he deserved.