He let me eat all the meat.

Adrain went to some food shop. he brought back a big thing of fried chicken. I don't want that and he bought a big thing of ribs and I can't eat that without choking on it. and this very small tray with sausage and peppers. more peppers then meat. well,I tasted one and it was good and without realizing it I had eaten more than half over the time of a few hours. so,I called him and asked if he bought it for me or for us. and he said,do you like it and I said ,yes,but,I think I ate more than my share and he said,sharon eat it if you like it. and I said,thanks and hung up. he just loves when he finds something I can eat without getting sick. he loves it. and I know he will be bring this home more often. I tell you he is a meat lover for sure. he does not ever buy veggies. so,now the sausage is gone and I will eat veggies for dinner.
I am glad he found something you like. I had my daughter buy us some pork steaks last week end. They were so good. Nice and thick and with just the right amount of fat on them for alittle added flavor. So good!
I never heard of that before and will look for them. he likes steak more than pork though. but,I like pork more than steak.
Pork steaks are delicious. Ofcourse I love pork!
That's wonderful that you found something you can eat. I think next week I will make a veggi run at save a lot. I didn't buy any today. I would like to have my surgery redone. The mortality rate is higher when it's a re-do though. I wish I had had the laporascopic surgery but my surgeon didn't do that kind. Do you know anyone that had it redone?
yes,and one girl in my building is having the new procedure for people who had our operation and regained the weight. if that were to happen to me I would have that done too. they go in through your throat I think and cut your stomach smaller. she might have already had it done. I will ask her about it and let you know. I don't see her often because I am home so often and she works till after nine at night.
Thanks for that. I will talk to my doc about referring me when I go next.
@911Ricki (13602)
I find food get's suck in my throat, I had the scope Wednesday and they stretched it back out. This supposeable runs in my family, and very common. Which I haven't had an issue thus far, but from the scope my stomach has not been the same. They did take biopses and they saaid discomfort that day, well it's been a few days, if you push my stomach it's very sore, but when I eat I just feel sick I am sure the chocolate covered peanuts didn't help that I was craving and ate the entire bag. I ate a steak last night, odd thing seeing as I wont eat much meat (let a lone steak). I seasoned it with sea salt, pepper, and Montreal steak spice. I inhaled 2 small steaks, I would even go abck for more if I had them. I have found if I dont drink coffee, or chocolate a day I wont go. My doctor says this cannot be but I was drinking the free mocha from mcdonalds (they have a coupon until Sunday available), and I have been going as soon as I stopped Monday for my procedures I stopped going, and haven't gone until I drank more.
I am not having anything done to mine. I will not eat the meat if push comes to shove. I am glad you found something to help you out.
@911Ricki (13602)
I rarely eat meat, I usually pay about $10 a month in meat. Most of the time it sits in the freezer, until I have this odd craving for it.
I like sausage and peppers. My husband loves to find things to cook for me. We enjoy trying new foods and especially new fruits and vegetables. We eat a variety of things. I try not to eat too many fried foods, and he really likes ribs.
OH, so he should try loving veggies because he already had an open heart surgery. Most likely, his heart will be again be blocked by the fatty parts of the fried chicken, it being on the first place , fried. Maybe you should lead him to eating more veggies, by always joining him to eat them, gifts.
I am glad that my boyfriend follows a vegetarian diet most of the time. He loves vegetables, and he prefers to eat a healthy diet. It is nice to be with someone who values his health and is working to stay healthy. The one thing that he and I both really need to do, though, is get more exercise; that is something that we need to work on together--perhaps sign up for some classes together.
I wanted to get that exercise in too that is why i ordered my new dvd. I will work out at least an hour a day for one month straight and then every three days.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Veggies is also great for me. But my children love to eat meat so my husband would see to it that he prepare both during our meal. Have a nice day Adrian must be so sweet that is why you love him that much. Happy Valentine's Day!
that is great your hubby makes you good meals. I like when adrain gets too cooking but he loves more salt then I do.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Have just cooked some chicken with french fries and greens not too many of those. It has all gone down a treat but I never eat much meat myself they eat practically all of it anyway. I prefer the greens and a few chips. Eating much less meat than before.xxx
• Pamplona, Spain
Hello gifts, Hope you are well this weekend there is very little meat to eat so its mainly potatoes and other simple things just the way things go. Have spent very little but bought many different things as meat is very expensive right now.xxx
@asliah (11148)
hi, i am also a meat lover but sometimes i need to rest eating meats and i will eat some vegetables,but my younger sister is a kind of meat lover and she only ate more meats and lessen in vegetables,but there are times that i am looking for meat too and not veggies.
@911Ricki (13602)
That's something I would end up doing.
@laydee (12814)
Your discussion just made my mouth water and crave for food! Whew! But yeah, we shouldn't have more that what we should have, those things are really tough on the system and the heart! But yeah, I guess once in a while we could binge up! hehehe.. Good he has made you happy with the meal he brought. Have a great mylot experience ahead!
@vivek19 (219)
Eating meat is good but it's excess or addiction is completely harmful. I think you should also have veggies on a regular basis in your food and exercise as well as it will keep your heart well and healthy. I hope you understand...