I had a talk with my man and it was nice.

I told him I know I change my mind all the time and I would really not like to talk about it. but,I did anyway. I told him that I had time to think baout kay and her situation and mine. remember the time I told you he said he would not move with me. well,I told him tonight that I am not waiting till I do my paper work to tell my daughter I am leaving. I said I had time to think and it would not be the right thing for me. I also said,I can't see myself without him but no way would I choose him over my daughter. I said,I am moving with out without her. but,if she wants to come she is more than welcome. I told him I plan to save enough money to travel with her if this is what she decided. but that if she chose to stay I would still leave. he told me that he totally understands and loves kay like his own and if she wants to move with us he is still leaving with me. he said,he misses her and would like to see her. he said the only problem he has is that she is always bring trouble and it leaves me all messed up. I said,I understand your point with that. I thensaid,no matter how much pain she has caused me I will not leave here without her if she wants to move. I know it will be a fight getting her back on my lease after ten police reports with damage to my home.. but,I am up for the fight. I am pleased as punch to know he does not want me to live alone. he also said he would help her get her own trailer if she decided she would like to live alone in our new home town. I hope this sounds good to you because it is sounding good to me.
Yeah it is okay it seem that your now on the right track, keep it up.
Thanks for this take care.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Well I don't think she will want to leave with you because of the jerk she is living with. I think its great that you talked to Adrian about the whole situation and I'm very happy that he said he will leave with you. I would love if Kay left with you too to get away from the jerk that is ruining her life. However, kids at that age just don't get it and think they are in love. We have all been there and done stupid things. I just wish she would wake up and realize this guy is not for her. He hits once he will hit again.
I am leaving no matter what she decides and I will just hope for the best with her safety as well. I am so pleased with all of this as well. I am glad I had given myself time to think about it all.
I'm glad that you talked with Adrian and that he is saying that he will be going with you even if your daughter goes with you. That said, I fully expect you to change your mind about things at least several dozen times between now and when you move. Even with medication, people who have bipolar disorder have a tendency to do this. It makes the rest of us need to be pretty flexible about things. Things will get sorted. I think that a fresh start will do both you and Adrian good. Hopefully, Kay will choose to make a fresh start as well. However, if she does choose to be with you, be certain that she is not in communication with that guy. You don't want him showing up on your doorstep.
I forgot to mention that part but that is what adrain is worried about. she snuck him in my house a few times and we found out after he beat her really bad one night. I have to sit her down long before my move and this will be handled. she very well might choose to stay with him. if so we will work it out. I would like to move without her for the first year or so to give her a chance to stand on her own. but,if she would like to move and start over I am just as happy to leave with her.