Can I earn money online with my drawings?

One of my drawings - Painting in watercolors
@yume11 (183)
Romania
I like very much to draw and paint,but I was thinking if I can make some money from my hobby... I draw in traditional style and then I scan them to show them to friends/family. I saw that for digital artists are offers, but what about my style? Do you know any site with this kind of offers/tasks?
Yes there is on Odesk. There is such job offers over freelancing sites that needs illustration work and drawing projects, however you need to apply first and give your work samples before some employers will approve you to such workloads. You can also try a gig-site called fiverr and post your unique creations there so that you can drive traffic to your skilled expertise. You can also try this online shop called Etsy.com they are basically like ebay however their target market are those who are more keen in art and craft ideas, you can post your sample there and do a commission work.
@yume11 (183)
Thank you very much for your answer! I will try fiverr, because the other ones are more popular for digital drawings from what I know T.T.
You are very much welcome! fiverr is legit so don't worry...