We are going to work out together.

Since I am home alone during the day time. I will do the 15 minute workout alone. then after work we both will do the other ones that are longer. I am not losing more than ten pounds but,I really want to tone this little pouch in my belly. it makes me sick to know I could not get it gone. He was thinking of joining the gym. I told him no we could workout home and save some money. I hope to upload a new picture of both of us soon.
@911Ricki (13602)
I think working out at home as it's benefits and downfalls. It's handy and when you get home you can do it, but you are less motivated and to conitnue it. I know many who need to join a gym in order to keep motivated. My sister paid $500 this year for a gym membership, and goes twice a week. I was looking at getting a dog, so I have ot walk the dog outside.
all I need to do is look in a mirror to get motivated. and also jump on the scale and see some weight loss too. it will be nice if adrain can keep up with it.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wish I was like that, I always have such a busy schedule I go from work, and then MyLot knowing I need this much more money. I tend to eat less in the summer, as I am always working. But I want to get exercising more, just for my voerall health not specifically to loose weight.
you get enough exercise when you walk those dogs. I am sure you will get more while working too.
Exercise can do a lot but why not add warm water everytime you drink. It was effective on me. I am now almost have of my size before.
I can't drink warm water water without flavor and sugar in it. so,it will be cold water flavored for me. it will cool me down as well. thanks.
@BarBaraPrz (19862)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Good luck with working out at home. I hope you manage to stick with it.
I will stick with it. I have a goal set to have my belly flat for the summer. I think ten pounds would do that for me. it would be a little off the legs and a tad bit off the gut. lol thanks.
@asliah (11149)
hi, its really nice when we have tandem or partner while working out to burn fats in our body,but since i am alone at home i don't have any of my family be with me to have a working out together,so i do it alone and its also effective for me.
@trisha27 (3505)
It is so much more fun to work out together with people or even your significant other and that just helps more to stick at it. I too wanted to join a gym with my husband, but in the end we decided against it, my husband why we have all the equipment here at home (which is true, we have our own little mini gym in our spare bedroom) and plus like you said it will save money. Good luck with trying to tone up, I know that'll be my next step too. I want to be toned and at a healthy weight. I got 17 more pounds to go, before I am at my goal weight.