ASAP 18....longest running variety show.

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Blessed Sunday everyone. Last day to relax and rest from work. Work again tomorrow. Well so far Sunday seems to be good and weather is just fine. I am here in the living room browsing what channel to watch. As of the moment I just sticked in channel 2 to watch ASAP celebrate their 18th year anniversary. Wow that quite long in the business, the longest variety show so far. It seems that they are really doing great in the business and really give entertainment to their audiences. There are lots of line up guests wherein some are those celebreties that became part of it over the years. Sort of reunion and tribute to the shows. They shown some clips, footages and pictures of ASAP from the past till now that shows transition, development, progress and evolution of the shows. From wired microphone to wireless one, the fashion, style, music, dance and everything that will give its audience quality entertainment. Time really flies so fast for them to reach their eigthteen anniversary. Hope for more years of entertainment.Congratulations for the success of the program and may they continue to give great entertainment to their audiences. Kudos to them.
@chiyosan (29383)
We meant to watch this because even if we are not fans of the show (we do not like variety show that much) we still want to be able to see who the guests were. it is always fun to watch what people looked like before and how things have changed. More so, it is really something special as 18 years is not really something to be discarded. that is almost 2 decades and people still loved it and it remained the top grossing show every sunday. :D I hope they would be able to continue the success and be able to give more chance to aspiring singers and give them names as well. :D
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Indedd they really gives great entertainment every Sunday to stay that long. I am hoping also that they may continue to give great entertainment to people watching them so they could still last for more more years.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I have watched only a portion of it coz I was so busy responding here at Mylot yesterday! But I did see that the show was greet. I was able to watch the production number of the original hosts which nearly brought me to tears (well, I really cry easily whenever I hear sentimental songs).
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah the production was great and performances are always fabulous. Looking back to their memories during performances was really great wherein we saw how they started and the revolution and progress of the production, entertainment and perfomances trough the years.Keep it up and may the continue to give great entertainment in more years to come.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well that is a great thing to hear and is quite astonishing that this show has reached its 18th year and is still running strong. it is due to the popularity and the liking of the audience towards this show that has helped this show to sustain till this stage. i hope it keeps entertaining the audience in the coming days also. What say?
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah I think they will still run for more more years cause they really give great entertainment to their audiences. They really tried their very best every Sunday through their talents. They tried different approached to their performances that adds up to the entertaining productions.