I hate to see tongues wagging.

When I think of seeing people kissing in public. My stomach gets all upset and stuff. I can see a small kiss on the lips or cheek. but,anything out there with your mouth open and kids around I think it gross. people need some self control in public areas. not everyone wants to see that going on around them. When adrain looks like he is about to open his mouth I back up. he is not getting my mouth open in the street never. tongue wagging back and forth inside each others mouth looks down right sick to me. but,I was never a kisser all my life. I started kissing when I got with adrain. I was with my husband and would not open my mouth. I always thought of the filth in ones mouth and what they do with it and how they eat and may not brush properly. I was so blessed to find a man who is so neat and tidy about his body and loves to be fresh. That is such a turn on for me. I know it is not in the bible but,my mother raise all of us saying cleanliness is next to godliness. I asked and it's not in the bible. If you like doing this I am happy for you. keep making yourself feel good.
@911Ricki (13602)
I know a few friends who do this, it just shows how direspectful you are. I would never do this, or even in my own home when I had friends over or company over.
I agree and that goes for my mother too. I have never done this in front of her.
@911Ricki (13602)
Completely agree, I could never do that. I know many including my siblings who see no issue. I could never swap some tongue, or even have s*x knowing one my parents, friends or even siblings were in the next room, or even closer. It all comes back down to respect.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
LOL, you are so F U N N Y....I guess to each his own...and you are who you are... .But if I saw other people out in the public tongueing and did not like watching it, then I wouldn't watch it...I certainly would not observe long enough to make me sick...
If it bothered you from the start you would feel sick. you would not need a second look at all. it's like smelling a fart someone made silent at a dinner table sick.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I can certainly respect your opinion, however your scenario is as much difference as apples and oranges to me...I can react the same way at either, get up leave the area......
@Arieles (2474)
I think with all the violence in this world, public displays of affection are welcomed and appreciated. I just don't want to see people groping each other with hands going everywhere in public places. Yes, have some self control, nobody and especially kids need to see sxx on the street.
I see some nasty adults not showing kids how to act in public and it is very sad.
@Arieles (2474)
I've always tried to tell my kids everything they have wanted to know. I don't sugar coat anything and I don't want them learning it at school or on the street. Yes, Maria you can get pregnant the "first time" and yes you can get std's. I want them to learn the truth from me rather than hearing incorrect information. I want them to know the importance of abstinence and what "being in love" really means. So few people use the word so casually today that it means absolutely "nothing". As parents we can do the best to raise and teach our children and will be assured they are learning what "love" is and isn't.
While people should practice some restraint in public, it is sort of weird not to kiss one's boyfriend or husband in private due to some fear of germs. I could understand simply not really enjoying kissing, but I don't understand avoiding kissing due to a fear of germs.
Before they put me on the medication I am on I would mop my floors everytime someone came to my house. I would pull my shirt down over my sleeve to open the door in public. I cleaned my toilet after every use and kept people out of my house for fear of the unknown. it was way worse for me to live then you could ever imagine. I was put on the manic medication and it all got better for me. I could never open my mouth and let someone put anything wet in it. now,I can kiss adrain and not panic.
@MandaLee (3741)
Hi Sharon, I could not agree more. Show respect for others. If you want to kiss, go somewhere private. Be a positive example for children and teenagers. If our teenagers had more positive examples, maybe there would be less teenage pregnancy.
I can say amen to that one.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I'm with you groping and kissing where you see the toungues and all is not acceptable to me. I always think please go find a room somewhere. It is just not appropriate behavior especially in front of children of any age. I think people who do this are looking for attention and I don't give it to them. I don't understand why they can't wait till they are in a private place to show affection to that extent.
I saddens me to see people act this way around kids knowing the last thing a child should see is this to turn around and want to learn about.
@Dassodils (2013)
Hai giftsandbags.. I was not familiar with such things..When I became close to my lover,I knew this.I had seen that some of my best friends doing this way of kissing.I don't have experience.and also not interested in that type of kissing.I don't know the feeling of people doing this.But as a viewer,That scene will get irritated to me..