I got money from adrain.

He gave me money and I am putting half in my moving fund and using the other half for myself when I go shopping for the house. he does not know I already got my savings box coming tomorrow. and that I already put aside my first amount. I told him I could not save my first money till april. but,I figured out a way to start this month. I am going to shock him when we get ready to put our money for moving towards everything. he keeps saying he will put aside more than me. I want to see that happen with him buying newports all the time. lol. so,I am happy to get my allowance and save more money. I will get more money when he gets paid. he is looking to give me money to buy new sneakers. I will by a cheap pair from payless and save some for my move. I am not hiding my box or anything it's just that stuff always comes up for him. and I don't plan on taking anything out of my moving fund. not for anything at all. So,he needs not know about my box yet. when I put up my savings he will learn that I really can save money.
If you switch to white vinegar and baking soda, you will save money on household cleaners--not to mention, help your health. If you can get him to scale back on his smoking (preferably, to the point of quitting), it will help both his health and the savings process. If you stay out of the stores and avoid commercials as much as possible, you will find fewer things you "need."
What could I use that stuff to clean. I like my dish soap and could not live without that. and I am fine not shopping after I buy food and have cut down big time. and now that we are saving up. I will just be home more and working out plus,it is too cold to be outside shopping every month I shop from walmart to get my needed items.
You can wash windows and mirrors and glass with vinegar. I add it into my laundry instead of fabric softener. I put it in my dishwasher. It takes soap scum off the tub and hard water rings. You still need your dish soap, but like to scrub things, baking soda works really well. If you burn something in a pan you put water and baking soda in it and boil it and let it cool and it comes out. You can clean dirty finger prints off of things with baking soda.
I am trying to save too. I put $80 away in my box too. It's a Sentry fire box. I'll need to have new glasses next year and they run a little over $500. I got new glasses about 5 months ago and my eyes are already changing. I have a cataract in my left eye. I think this is changing my vision ever so slightly. I need the money to get them changed when I get the notice its time to come back in. I will eventually have to have cataract surgery, but not yet.
My mother had or has that as wel. I think she still has it to be honest. I am going to see about my partials at the dentist tuesday. I paid $200 already and owe four more. but,the lady said to ask him to see if my insurance will cover it since they removed another one of my teeth that the partial wad made to hook on to. because he would need to make it over.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
Good for you I am good at saving money too. I'm going to start saving money because we have no retirement fund at my work anymore it got taken away so I want to save money just in case I ever lose my job for some reason since they been making cuts and changes. I also want to save up for if I have to buy a new car down the road etc. It's good to save in case of emergencies as well. I do have a savings account so I can just put my money there so I know I will never touch it unless something happens. I wouldn't feel safe getting a lock box in case the house ever got broken into because that would be the first thing they would take it they saw it. But hope your able to save sooner then you want so you can move. Good luck
I can't save mine in a bank. I am on a housing plan and we have to bring our bank statements to the office and they will want to take my savings. they like to keep you poor so i can't help but save in my house.
I always find it inspiring to hear stories like these. I sometimes find myself struggling with finances and saving money, but when I hear or read simple stories like yours, I become more hopeful that I can do the same. It's really nice toe hear you being so excited with saving money and being successful as well. Anyway, good luck and keep it up.
My friend on here named rickii helps keep me motivated to save. she is saving to buy her own home. I look up to her alot when it comes to stuff. like this.
@jalucia (1435)
Good for you guys. It's hard to save nowadays, but you guys are doing it. Yeah, those Newports can definitely put a ding in your budget.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think now a days it is hard to save money and it is good to cut down expenses and to increase the income if possible.
It is good to show him but don't let him get too used to it. I have a basket that I put my savings in. Works well.
I will not be showing him till it is time to pay for the truck and deposit on the new place. lol.
I'd like to see his face.
It sounds as if you have a plan. I hope you stick to it. I like to leave my online stuff in PayPal until I need it, then no one spends it. That is the easiest way for me to save.
I can't keep my money in the bank because of my housing. they want bank statements after you reach a certain amount they want it. I can't do any better right now.
That is great that Adrian is giving you money and that you can put some aside. I am also saving up my change and dump that in the savings account. I will be filing my taxes and am hoping that we will get something back so I can put some of that into savings as well. I will be starting my online business in April and am hoping that this will bring in some money as well. I am also working hard online and am saving that in my paypal account. I am glad that you are moving soon and are getting on with your life. The move will be good for you and Adrian.
I would like to see your store if that is what your going to have. I don't buy jewelry but,I know people who I could send your link to. you could also send me some of your business cards. I can put them out all over here and get you some traffic. I send my business cards all over to work at home moms I could also send you some of those contacts. you need traffic no matter what you do.
@Dominique25 (9475)
I'm glad to hear that you got a money box. Has Adrian decided that he is going to move with you as well? I might have missed one of your discussions but last time I thought you were moving by yourself. I need to get myself a large plastic piggy bank that you can only open by cutting it to put more savings in there. If I were to have just a box it would be very hard for me because I could just open it and get it out which I know that I shouldn't be touching it but the temptation would be too much . Yeah my husband doesn't think I can save he will be so surprised when I reach my goal for saving and tell him how much I have. I only have a little coming in and I wish I had an allowance from him, but I'm working hard to set aside the little that I make for savings. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you do a great job at savings, you already do well with your credit cards and things like that.
My credit card will be most likely used for the moving truck. so,I don't plan to use it for a long time. if I use it it will be in may for kays birthday. I figured I could just give her $100 and she be alright. adrain is moving with me.
@ajithlal (14569)
It is good that you got the money and I think it is good to save money. If you put the money to the bank you will get interest.
I don't want my money in the bank. so,I have to live without interest.