Really started to getting annoyed with this show the bachelor.......

@trisha27 (3505)
Why do I keep watching these shows. Grrrr!!!! Anyway I'm really beginning to think that this show the bachelor is like its a set up. Why does he keep choosing to keep that girl Tierra around. I don't get it is he just blind or something. Or are they paying him off to keep her around just to get more ratings on the show. Why do I keep watching shows like this. I really feel bad for that guy if he is blinded by this woman because she is like a true b#@ch!!!! She is one way with the girls in the house and all another way in his face. I really don't think she is out to be with this guy and instead she is just in it to win the guy and cause havoc on the house. If I were single I could never be on a show like this. Why do girls cry on here anyway and say they can't stand to have all these girls around the guy they like. I mean really, these women knew what they signed up for when they came on the bachelor. They knew they had to share the guy with all the other girls on the show. So why you crying? Ugh I could never put myself on something like this. Just cause I wouldn't like to share my man with anyone.
I thought I'm the only one here who's watching this season of the Bachelor.You know what, personally, I liked the girl without arm and the black girl he send home in the previous episode.I think they were sincere and honest.Sean lied when the black girl asked if he likes her type of women, he said yes and then sent her home which means no.Watching Tierra crying and fainting, and falling down the stairs in each episode makes me think that this show is fake as hell.
@trisha27 (3505)
I totally agree I think that this show is fake. I too agree I thought that the black girl and if other girl he sent home was black her too, the one with the curly hair and he took her kind of like on a shopping spree. I couldn't believe he sent her home too. She seemed genuine as well, and I thought they really had a connection. You're right too about the girl with no arm. I think maybe the part of the reason he sent her home because maybe he couldn't deal with the fact she had no arm. I hope that wasn't the reason, but still somewhere in the back of my mind I'm like he probably did because of that. It seemed like he lied too about liking black women and if that was the case then why string her along. I agree the same thing as well when I see all the things that Tierra does throughout each episode. I think that it is all staged and is scripted. They must be paying him some kind of money to keep Tierra around. And the only reason she been around so long is just for the ratings I'm sure. But on the good side, I think I read somewhere and I will be ever so happy if it is true. I read somewhere that Tierra will be getting sent home this week. I really hope its true and she gets sent home. Cause all those other girls deserves a chance with him way more then Tierra does. I hope he gets to see the real side of her and sends her behind to the curb. Please oh please I hope what I read is true. Otherwise if he keeps her around it will be hell to pay.
Me too, I hope it's the last week for Tierra because she makes the show look like a Mexican soap opera.
@trisha27 (3505)
@silverfox09 (4727)
I dont know why I keep watching it also I didnt wtach Ben season and I though this one would have been better so I tune in lol . What I hate the most are all the crocodile tears from all the woman , how can they fall in love with a guy while over 3 camera man monitoring their 5 minutes conversation per week . Next , I think this bachelor is blind as a bat , and Tierra is just working him like a tv control . If anyone of the other woman say anything bad about her to him they will get kick to the curve for sure . All they get is sloppy second and then they cry when he dont give them a rose , I mean cant they see it coming . None of the bachelor never married nay of th woman they give the final rose to so I hope these woman just try to get on the bachelor pad after and win some money because I dont think they will have much luck in the heart department on that show .
typo *any* *the*
@trisha27 (3505)
I totally agree with you on that one. I am already going to make my prediction on this show and I bet you he is going to pick tierra and give her the final rose. These other girls can kiss their butts goodbye and you're right they should have seen it coming. Why even talk about her all bad to him. He's just going to send you home any way. I mean who are they there for anyway. I never understand why these women cry anyway either, cause hello its not like you've been with him for years its only been a couple of weeks and why you crying? Like really I never understand these women. That's why I'd never be on that show ever. Lol. Its too much of an emotional roller coaster. There are a lot of good girls on there and he's not going to pick them I just know it. One by one they are going to get sent home. And the last one standing will be Tierra. And it won't work out anyway, so once again he won't be finding his wife. So I too hope they go on the bachelor pad and win some money too. They at least deserve that much.
Exactly , Tierra could definitely be the last woman standing and after he see the tapes he wont marry her, what a waste . All the woman already claiming LOVE lol , they see hm once/twice a week talk for 10 minutes Women line : " OMG this date is amazing , Sean is such a gentleman " LOL Sean lines : These girl has all the right qualities I am looking for .... why are people telling me bad thing about Tierra if it doesn't affect me directly , she is such a strong woman !
@suspenseful (40316)
I think they are despearate and maybe are too busy to go on a real date. I also would not be surprised if this Tierra knew him in real life and wants him for herself. She probably thinks this is the only way to get his attention and he is hers, and no one else's. Since I do not watch the show, I have no idea what is going on. I do hope that the girls volunteered because they would like to marry him, and it is not the show producer deciding on what girls would be interested in. And besides no one know's what the bachelor would prefer.
@trisha27 (3505)
That wouldn't be a surprise to me either if she knew him in real life either. With how she acts on the show and why he keeps keeping her around. I think its like that with every episode, there is someone just like tierra on the show. I agree I think that the most people that go on this show are desperate and really can't find a date. Some people do get a bit busy so maybe this is the only way of in hopes of finding someone. But even if I was the busiest person in the world, I still couldn't put myself through that and go on the bachelor. Too much drama.
@suspenseful (40316)
I would not go on it either. I think most of it is for show and in real life, they would not do what they do and certainly not go to all those locations. Why when my husband and I were dating back in the 70s, going to a restaurant was the high point, certainly not skiing, going to tropical islands. Now my sons were working and they had to find their wives through one of those dating sites. Yet ironically their wives either worked at the same place or were friends of someone they knew. But you do wonder about these girls who have so much money that they could find a husband easier so either one or more of them was in the same situation my sons and their wives were before marriage or something else was going on.
@trisha27 (3505)
To be honest I wish that my husband and I could go on tropical vacations and stuff like that and to ski resorts for a date. So you are right those people wouldn't be having dates like that in real life. A date for my husband and I are just going out to restaurant and a movie or just staying in to watch movies and stuff. With some of these girls though, it makes you wonder, they really shouldn't be on there they look like someone who could just find anyone.
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am so glad that Sean sent Tierra home, as she was a total train wreck, and nothing but drama. On the show , Sean tells all, he will explain why he sent the girls home. he does mention that Tierra shouldn't have come on the show in the first place. I think that is so funny, as he was totally unaware of what she was doing around the other girls. She was different around him. and she acted so innocent all the time, but she wasn't innocent at all. Seh reminds a lot of Courtney on Ben's season, as she was a train wreck too, and by him choosing her, I knew it wouldn't last. At least Sean finally saw through Tierra, and let her go. It is a good thing too, as I vowed i wouldn't watch anymore episodes with her on it. Now, I am just anxious for the overnight dates and the finale. the hometown dates were a train wreck too, and Deseiree's brother was so rude to Sean. I think that is one of the reasons he sent her home, as he would have to deal with him should he have chosen her. I liked her too, but what happened at her hometown date, was so sad. I really felt bad for Sean, but now that there are 3 left, he can concentrate on the overnight dates and then the finale. Take care, and have a very good day.
@trisha27 (3505)
Yeah I have a feeling that he sent her home because of Dez's brother. And that is just messed up. It is like he messed up everything for her and he was rude. I could really see that there was a connection between them. But I think at it like this way, if you really love someone then you are willing to deal with the family too. And her brother is something that I think that maybe he should be able to have stuck around with and hopefully hope that his relationship between him and Dez's brother got better. I mean let him see another side of Sean. I'd really like to know if that was not the reason why he sent Dez home then why did he. I'll be waiting on that. But now I am not sure who I'd like to see him with now. I think I like Catherine though she seems fun so maybe I'm hoping he ends up with her or Lindsay.
@ctryhnny (3463)
I could never understand why a woman would put herself through this! Every girl he talks to he says he feels a "connection" with then he sends her home. I think I watch the program out of morbid curiosity to see who the next person to go is. I agree with the girls in the house Tierra has to go and I think she eventually will.
@trisha27 (3505)
That is something I never understand why he says he likes them and there is a connection but then they go home. Okay like really. I don't understand how women could go through this either, because also I have noticed he says he has a connection with one person then he goes and tells another girl the same thing. I wonder what does he really want?
There many ways to catch the attention of the viewer and the intent of the director can best explained in your feeling of dissatisfaction to Tierra. Have you noticed you don't want Tierra but you kept seeing the Bachelor. She may not bet the true reason but she is one part of the show that you that develop your eagerness of what happen next was she kick out or how did her colleagues on the show treat her?