My articles Are Not Showing Up

@ARIES1973 (9539)
Legaspi, Philippines
I tried to log yesterday but the site is offline and I received a notice that the site is temporarily having some technical problem. So it's okay for me. I just have to wait for several hours. This morning, I tried to log in again and the site was quite okay. But when I go to my profile, I noticed that my articles are missing. Only 6 articles are showing up so I contacted the admin and relate my problem. I come back after several hours only to find out that I still have the same problem. I am beginning to worry. I don't want to think of any problem right now as it is giving me more stress than ever. I gave my focus for this site since the start of the year and even cause me not to participate with myLot more often and here is the problem. I want to divert my attention into something more useful this time. Perhaps you can share some other writing sites. Have a nice day! I wanted to cry...
There was definitely something wrong online yesterday - I ran into problems with big, established sites and couldn't even get to my own on several occasions. Not sure exactly what happened but it was definitely not a local thing. Perhaps another big malware outbreak or something.
Ouch, I hope not! What a mess the last one was. Be extra careful in our browsing I guess.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi spike and echo! They told me to republish my article. It means that it would take them a long time to restore everything. I m starting it now. Hopefully, everything went well. Thank you for your time.
@echoforever (5192)
This is not good news. I will hope for your sake it is just a glitch that will be fixed shortly. Don't stress too much because its not something you can fix on your own any way. I'm sorry about it I hope it is okay!
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi echo! I'll have to do something on my own also. For other members it's okay for them because they just lost few articles since they started a long time already. But for me, since I started recently and I am trying to reach my goal, almost all of my articles were included to those that get deleted because according to the admin articles from September 2012 to date are the one that lost.
I'm sorry to hear about this. It doesn't sound good from reading your other comments. I don't like that you're having to start over for that error.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I was able to published 20 articles today. If I will not do it and will just wait until their system is restored, how about the days when I don't have my articles? I will not earn because of the fact that I will only earn through views. So it is better this way. Thank you for sharing echo.
@else22 (4319)
Immediately after reading your post,I checked my account in the site to see that my articles also are not showing up.I have got more than twenty articles published in Expertscoloumn,but now only a couple of them are showing.I have decided to wait and watch for some days.Yesterday Expertscoloumn had some technical problem due to which it was not opening.May be our articles are not there due to those problems.I think so,because my earnings there are still there.That means the articles are not deleted. Let us wait and watch for some days.May be we will get any notification from the site regarding the problem.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi else! Yes let us wait for some more days and give time to the admin to fix everything around. That could be the best thing that we should do right now. Thank you for sharing!
@else22 (4319)
And that's the only option left for us,ARIES.I don't think our articles are deleted.They are just not showing up,but our earnings are still there.Had our articles been deleted,our earnings too would have got reduced.Thanks for commenting.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I received an email giving me an option to republish my articles if I still have copies of which. So I am trying it now. Thank you for sharing!
@Hence27 (450)
After reading your posts,i checked expertscolumn.My father has an account there.I don't know,but most of his articles are gone.I am really confused after knowing it.I don't know what the earth is going on there.Yesterday the site was down,may be they have some problems,but don't know what is going on.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi Hence! The site send a message just now and asking for an apology for the inconvenience. they said their engineers are doing their best to recover those lost portions.
@Hence27 (450)
It is a very good news,let us see what will happen.
@wolfie34 (26792)
Have the admin been in contact with you my friend, I see it's two days ago that you had this problem. What annoys me most is that when you contact admin they completely ignore you, so you start to wonder whether they got your email or whether they are ignoring you on purpose. I hope it gets sorted out. You have put a lot of time and effort into your articles and I too would be upset and a little angry too. I think it's also the not knowing, not knowing what has happened and your mind starts to conjure up all this negativity as to why your articles are missing.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Al the members were affected, in fact some had more than a hundred of articles missing. EC is the first article writing site that I joined and become serious with. Maybe things are really like this. I started to republish my articles and after I am done with republishing, I will have to venture into other writing sites. Hopefully, everything will be fine after this. Thank you for sharing!
@hereandthere (33039)
if it's as big as spike says, then it might take a while. but what's good about them is they sent a bulletin immediately so members aren't left wondering in the dark. that's really important and appreciated. so have you reached payout already? how many months and how many articles did it take to get there? is there any deduction in the payment?
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I like this site. I made a goal to reach a certain number of articles that is why I am working on it upon the start of the year. Yes I was able to receive my first payout from the site already. About the earnings, it will depend on the number and quality of articles and of course if we will be trying our best to promote our articles. As of now I am trying to republish my articles. It's good that I have a copy of those articles. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for sharing Sites have technical issues as we have seen here in mylot recently, i work in a site it was shutdown for 3 days the administrator had informed this, and today informed again that the error is fixed. Never to be worried much.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Other things were fixed but my articles are still missing. So I will have to republish the lost articles. The admin told me to do that if I still have my copies with me. Thank you for sharing. Hope everything will be okay.
Don't take it seriously treat if for fun passing your problem is natural sometimes usually happened but don't worry the most important is you are still on the other side, to hasten your feeling check also if there was a virus in your computer.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi teotimo! Yes, thank you for that advice. Although the problem is with the site and not with my computer. What made me worried is that I almost gave all my time there when the year started because I set a goal for me to reach. But anyway, I am still hoping that everything will be okay. Thank you for sharing!