My puppy is so funny

My dog - My new komondor puppy. She is 9 weeks old.
I have had her for three days now and can't get over how smart she is. I gave her a dentastick. She ate half of it I guess cause we didn't see it on the floor and assumed she finished it. Then we are sitting on the couch watching her. She goes to her food bowl pulls out the other half of the sticks and starts chewing the rest, she took a break half way through her snack and instead of leaving it on the floor she picked up after herself and put it away in her bowl It was so funny. Clean freak god I guess
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
hahaha so cute.. I hope she loves that dentastick.. it is good for teeth and cleans her teeth too. I give that to my cute little bully too. hahaha... yes, they love putting those in the bowls, and comes back to it from time to time. be careful with the small left over of dentastick though, it might choke her.
Good to know, thanks
• Thailand
yes, that's the best you are most welcome, any time for a friend.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Hahaha ... your puppy is really funny! I can really imagined and laughed reading what you wrote. What is your puppy's name? He is co cute I used to have many puppies when I am young, they are all so adorable. I name one as Eli ... she had beautiful fur and eyes. Since we left her outside the house (still in our porch), a cat attacked her. She cries as it was so painful. Now I no longer keep any pets.
Her name is Havana. She is a Hungarian Komondor and the tradition to keep a Hungarian name for her.
@LSMatz (1)
She’s adorable, I can’t believe she’s only nine weeks old, she looks so big! Komondor must be a large breed dog - she may require two dentasticks before long!!
That's so wise. Looks like your puppy is saving for "rainy days". :D
@chiyosan (29388)
Oh wow!! that is very unlikely for puppies, usually if they are done with the sticks you gave them, they are like kids they would just drop it anywhere and will not even think of putting it in an appropriate place.:D he he
@Janurmas (636)
It is so fun having funny puppy. I also have a very cute puppy. I always play with my puppy each time I went home. He is very cute. I gave him a nice doghouse, each time no one at my home, he would like to be alone in his doghouse.
@BarBaraPrz (17331)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
That is pretty smart. Must have learned that in a previous life.
• Marion, Kansas
She looks really cute. I hope she continues her clean and neat habits. That would make her so easy to take care of.
@edvc77 (2143)
You seem to have cute puppy. I like puppies. They are so cute and really funny too. :-)
I can't wait to move and we get our little puppy. you make them sound so sweet to have. adrain wants one no matter what..