Suggestions needed for a title name for my newly made blog.

Calcutta, India
Hello friends, I have finally took time and created the first blog of my own yesterday. I am looking for an attractive title for my blog which could attract bloggers and other readers on internet to my blog. My blog is based on Movie reviews, Celebrity gossip, PC Tips and tricks & some informative articles that I wish to write on diverse topics. I want to use a title name that emphasizes all the above topic contents that I wish to fill my blog with. I hope I would get some cool suggestions from you guys. Thanks in advance! Avijit
@DoctorDidi (7030)
I think it would be wise for you to create multiple blogs as the topics are quite different from each other and in that case,you may use the topic of the article as the title name like 'Movie reviews', 'Celebrity gossip', 'PC Tips and tricks'.
I too believe the same.
• Calcutta, India
Well now I am wondering if it would be more hectic for me to manage multiple blogs than a single one. @ Doc Can you give me some ideas(if possible) on how should I go by managing multiple blogs? Regards
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I think the name really needs appeal, as it seems those are the most popular blogs these days. Good luck to you. How are you?
• Calcutta, India
Thanks for your suggestion tootsie, I'm thinking of an attractive name actually. And I'm doing fine so far tell me about you, I hope you are in the best of spirits :)
• Mexico
Im trying, my online earnings have really slowed down. Im looking for new ideas to earn online. How are things there?
@kourdapya (926)
Hi! I have some suggestions, here: IT Blog Celebrity Skinned Reel Deal And Then Some If It's Worth The Popcorn Who's Heading Splitsville Next? hahaha! Okay, enough! Sorry, these are stupid suggestions. Forget it! Have a nice day!
• Calcutta, India
I would love to see more suggestions though. I went to your profile and had then went up to your blog, it's nice and has cool contents. I am planning to make similar one but with a difference.
Oh, thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it. :)
@nitinnair89 (2895)
How did you create your blog without giving a title? Once a blog is titled you cannot rename it as per my info..i may be wrong. I think you should create multiple blogs for your topics inside your main blog..
• Calcutta, India
I have a title at present named ''Infotainment Zone'' but I wish to change it to something even better so I was just looking for suggestions.
Hmm..are you sure you can change title? This title is also good.