I listed some calcium pills on amazon.

I can't seem to get this melaluka account closed and now I have another supply of calcium pills coming. I don't plan on taking them because I am taking too much pills right now. I have too much stuff already and figured I would list them for sale online. so,I figured out how to list three bottles on the site. I am hoping to get the account closed with my sisters help. I can use the laundry soap that I am gettig and the dish soap ia always great. and the three tubes of tooth polish. what I want to ask is would you be upset if someone gave you vitamins for a gift? I am thinking if I can't get this sold since they are good viatmins I could gift them out on christmas. they are for strong bones and teeth. They cost $19.95 and I am not willing to just throw them out either. I called the company and made a different order for next month if I cna't get the account closed. so,I will at least not get these pills and the stuff like flavored water and body wash I will use. but,I was hoping to add that $68 to my savings. I have till the 25th to get that letter downloaded and faxed for the account to get closed next month. I can't print it or download at the library.
I hope that you don't have any more trouble in extricating yourself from Melaleuca's web. The company has a very bad reputation. The word "scam" is often used in describing it.
And, no, vitamins are not a welcome gift. Many people would end up tossing them if they received something like that.
That is just what I wanted to know. if they don't sell I will give one or two to my mother she could use them. I could also keep two for myself fow when I cut down on all the other pills I am taking. thanks for this it was what I wanted to know.
"if they don't sell I will give one or two to my mother she could use them" You better get them off amazon and give them to your mother now. When you signed the Melaleuca agreement, you agreed that you would not resell their products online or be liable to all legal costs when they take action against you. See my link below.
@911Ricki (13602)
I probably would not like them if they arn't something I take. I would also ask why are they giving them to me. Now if I asked for it, for example I use all antural lotions and soap, my friend made a cute basket. To me it would say they just want the items gone, and they have it to me.
I would hope not to be in that position at all. I would offer a nice card saying something about the pills and the company they come from. thanks
@911Ricki (13602)
I've had people given me things like this, to me it shows they didn't think of the gift. I had thrown it in a box, or the garbage in the end. I thanked them for the gift, but untimately it was a waste to them.
I am glad to know this because I am going to give them to my mother.
@FrugalMommy (1450)
Hey, did you read all of the small print at the bottom of the page LaDeBoheme linked to? This is there, too: Satisfaction Guarantee: If I am not completely satisfied with any product I purchase from Melaleuca, I may return the unused portion of the product together with a copy of the purchase receipt to Melaleuca within 60 days of the date of purchase and Melaleuca will ... (3) upon my written request, refund the total purchase price of the product (less shipping and handling charges). (Refunds, when requested, will be issued to the original Method of Payment used to purchase the product unless that Method of Payment is unavailable, in which case a refund check will be issued to me.) Send whatever you've gotten in the last 60 days back to them and tell them in writing you want them to issue you a refund for all of it! Have you figured out a way to get that Suspend My Membership form printed out yet? If there's a library near you, they might have a printer you can use. I think a copy shop like FedEx/Kinko's can do it, too. Heck, if you needed it I'd be willing to print it off and mail it to you so you can rid of Melaleuca for good. Kind of impractical, since I'm across the country from you and it'd take a few days to get there, but I'd still totally do it. They should make it illegal for them to make closing accounts like that so hard to do!
there is a form that has to be filled out and sent back to them and I need to download it from the original site. that is what my sister is trying to do for me at her job. I will see if she did it. also these pills are very heavy to ship back. I can't imagine getting a good enough refund to cover the shipping costs. I was thinking of not answering when my package comes so it could get send back. but,the laundry detergent is really good and I have that in my next package. I will let you know if I need help. my pm does not work for me to send one. but,I can read one.
@LaDeBoheme (1963)
Melaluca? That is the account you are trying to close? You better go back and read their TOS. http://cdnus.melaleuca.com/PDF/BusinessCenter/Reference_Library/Download_PrintCenter/CMA_enUs.pdf It's on page 2 under Resale of Products which states that you cannot resell any of their products via the internet even after your agreement has been terminated or they can take legal action and you will be responsible for all costs incurred. Good luck. Apparently this company doesn't make it easy to cancel a membership and has generated many consumer complaints. I take calcium, (I pay much less than $20 though) but frankly, no, I wouldn't be thrilled with getting vitamins, no matter how expensive they are, for a gift. It would be like "Are you trying to tell me something?"
Thanks for letting me know about this.
@ajithlal (14564)
I think if you can go for it if you like. Savings are always good. I also tries to save money if possible in shopping. Money saved is earned.