I know I am dreaming but....

@bjc66bjc (6745)
I know I have just been away from home for a month but I certainly would love to be able to pack my bags and head for some place: WHERE THE AIR IS BLOWING GENTLY OVER MY MOSTLY CLAD (like I said I am dreaming) BODY AS I SIT ON THE BEACH, WHERE THE IS SQUISHING BETWEEN MY TOES AND THE WATER IS JUST SO DARN BLUE/GREEN AND THE DRINK IN MY HAND IS JUST LARGE AND DELICIOUS... oh pinch me quick....LOL...maybe before the summer is over....there I go DREAMING AGAIN!!!!!LOL
@maximax8 (28559)
I like the sound of your dream and I hope that you will able to pack your bags again very soon. I love to visit tropical beaches, cites with beautiful architecture and places where much wildlife can be seen. Summer is my favorite time of the year. It happens from June to August in my home country. I also enjoy spring time. This is from March to May in the country I live in. I love to visit other countries. In 2012 I visited Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Uruguay. In 2011 I went to Colombia's Caribbean coastline. In 2010 I went to Canada's city called Vancouver. Back in 2009 I went on a trip to Cape Town and the Garden Route. This year I am going to visit Ukraine and some other countries in Eastern Europe. I can't wait because I am so excited. I will be taking my 5 year old son and my 3 year old daughter. We will be traveling from England by train to that part of Europe. Next year I am hoping to go to a long haul destination.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well you have been a great world traveller...good for you and good luck on your next destination...I am sure your children will certainly enjoy it....
@maximax8 (28559)
That is a lovely thing to say. Thanks.
That bad weather where you live is hitting you hard, isn't it? Maybe that is just a nightmare and somewhere along the line your beachy dream will come true.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Oh yes, We got 23.5 inches here where I live...so you know I am really DREAMING beach weather now....
I've dreamed that for years. I haven't been anywhere really in almost twenty years.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Oh wow, Why?...I have myself a vacation every year....I just think I worked for years and I deserve it....I can't always affort inclusive but I definately do what I can and so far so good....
@patgalca (14557)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I've been dreaming of such a thing for many years. Since I was turning 50 I decided it was time to stop dreaming and make it real. For my birthday I celebrated on a Hawaiian cruise. It was THE BEST birthday I ever had in my life. Now I can only dream of going back.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
It sounds like a plan...I hope it works out for you and you have a wonderful birthday.... Hawaaii is awaiting your arrival....enjoy...
sounds like we need a trip to florida and a day on south beach. I am going to hope for that real soon. wish on until that day comes.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I wish it was sooner rather than later...