working out feels great.

I just did a 30 minute work out. I am doing rockin body by shawn t. it worked the body good and now I need a nice shower. I will wait a few minutes to calm myself down. I feel so much better after doing this workout. it was all dance moves which I can not do without watching him first. again I made it through the whole workout dvd. I am going to do it again in the morning. I am sweating like crazy and it feels good. I will feel the burn tomorrow I am sure about that. I got a cook book with my work out set. but those ingredients sound so strange to me. I am so use to soul food and island food it is hard to think I could enjoy that kind of food. they even added some snacks to the book.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I believe that physical activity, whatever it is, always do good for the physical and even the mind. All doctors recommend it. Now from what I've read, it seems that you're doing a particular exercise (a kind of dance?) In front of the screen, probably all taken from a DVD. Whatever it is, I think you'll do well (of course, do not overdo it!), In the end, a nice shower, and you're new!
That is the plan for tonight a nice work out and a hot shower.
Awesome, gifts! Yes, working out does feel so good! I like to think the sweat takes out the toxins in the body . . . so sweat away! I have more energy throughout the day if I work out in the morning - and I sleep better at night too. SO WHY DON'T I MAKE THE TIME TO WORKOUT EVERYDAY? Hee hee. Keep it up!! What kind of ingredients sound so strange in that cook book (just curious).
seared ahi tuna zen salmon
@Blondie2222 (22724)
I usually feel good after a good work out as well. I haven't worked out in a very long time and I should get back into it again. I need to go to walmart or somewhere and get some new workout DVD's because some that I have I don't like. Glad you feel good about yourself after doing this, keep up the good work.
If you like dancing you should get rockin body shawn t really works the body good.
@SHAMRACK (8533)
Dear friend, I feel working out and getting sweat is great, whenever I get a good sweat from working out in the morning the whole day feels great to me. But the dieting part is bit difficult as tasty foods and hunger temps me to have it. Also continuing this workouts every day is also matter of will power for me. All the best and have a great workouts in coming days.
I felt better as well after my workout. I plan to workout tonight before my bedtime as well. I am actually having fun because it is dancing.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes i will agree with you that working our especially in the morning gives me a lot of benefits,its one of a factor to energize my body to do work,and of course to make my blood circulation more great.another thing is exercise or working out makes our looks more younger.