A baby dumped into garbage

Yesterday a horrible news on 50-year old mother was raped. Now I just heard in the news that a baby probably new born was dumped into garbage. Not only that, the babay was found underneath the pile of garbage which means it is really intended. More to that, the baby was found to have pacified with underwear in his mouth so that other won't hear him crying. The baby died. For me, I am not perfect but I can only say to this is that, I hope the mother will be bothered by her conscience. If that baby was a fruit of unwanted pregnancy, she can have her baby to someone that will took care and raise it. There are many couples there having hard time to bear baby and there is this someone that just dumped hers. What can you say about this very sad news mylotters?
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I don't know if this happened in the USA. But schools and or out publicly more often talk about the drop and go that they have at the hospital police stations and fire departments. No questions asked all you have to is bring the baby and go and the child is put up for adoption under abandon which is better place for baby the a dumpster. Ever time I hear about this as a mom it kills me because I can't see how someone could just do that to a little baby that any defend themselves.
As a father, I feel the same too. How could a normal mother do this to their kids. One best thing to do as parent is to raise your kids properly and not dumping them in such area and intended to kill this innocent baby. I see in the photo that it seems the baby is really healthy. How really sad.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
What does raising a child properly have to do with a baby in the dumpster? There is no proper way to raise a child because there are many ways to do so in which children turn out in million different ways.
@heleighna (102)
sadly me and my husband are one of those couples who were not able to bear a child as easy as other couples do...parents who can actually do such horrible things are crazy..poor babies..hmmm and an underwear on the babies mouth? terrible...hmmm ...so sad...
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
What I can say on this? You must live in a simple world. There is no way in the western world you can just give your child away to someone who wants to take care of it. Even in Africa it's not possible. There are rules for that. And yes I could take care of a child of someone else as long as nobody would find out. But the child would never be able to get an ID or go to school. I assume you never heard of a postpartum depression? Did it ever come up in your mind that the mother of the new born might be suffering of it? This besides of the society she might live in. The kind that is only spitting, kicking, stabbing, scolding and is far of tolerant to young, single or raped mothers?!
I heard of that syndrome. However, making this as reason for killing the baby is not enough. If she really doesn't want that baby, she might just leave it in some house or an orphanage to let someone took care of the baby.
@Outcast (633)
Oh my this is terrible. How sd that someone would do that to a baby. I hope they find the woman that did this. It is horrible.
Yes, that was a horrible story. My MIL also shocked about the news. I hope the mother will be found to know the story why she did that to his baby.
@bellis716 (4806)
Inficide is a crime. I hope that the mother is identified and prosecuted.
@maximax8 (29050)
I feel very sorry for the 50 year old lady that got attacked by a criminal. I think that the lady who put her newborn baby boy in a garbage was either evil or suffering from post pregnancy depression. There are many loving and normal couples who would love to adopt an unwanted baby boy or an unwanted baby girl. In my home country abortion is available until 24 weeks pregnancy. I think if a pregnant lady does not want her baby she should arrange adoption. These stories are sad news.
what a bad mother and the one who made baby just for a minute of pleasure? it is palying with a human life...we have to say to that mother if you dont want baby then why you accept to be pregnant?
@squallming (1776)
In my opinion, it is really sad that the parents somehow decided to dump their baby in garbage. They may have their reason to do that but I would rather they send their baby to baby care centre or the likes. That would be a better ending beginning for the baby rather having dump into garbage and being exposed to risk of infection and other threats.
@lampar (7597)
There are many ways for a mother to give away her unwanted baby, dump a new born in a garbage bin with those bunch of trash and treat her/him like a piece of garbage for disposal is definitely not one of them; Unless the mother of a new born want to see the baby die, she will resort to such a callous method, she probably is lack of conscience in her nature.
Thanks for sharing, too bad and horrible, but i am not astonished, such incidents are becoming so common in my country too, most are unwanted pregnancies , but some are not.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I feel the same way as you do, asdomencil. There are a lot of couples trying all possible means to bear themselves a child but could not. And this happens. From the start, the mother has become irresponsible fro getting herself pregnant. And does she think that she is helping the child to be free from live's pain and struggles by ending the life of the kid? A person who does this is a MONSTER! I am sure that for the thing that she did, she will never have anything good to happen in her life.
@redredrose (1107)
I do not have kids unable to. I would never do this to a child. How can a person carry a child for 9 months give birth then dump the baby like garbage. That is so cruel and not letting the baby have a life. I hope they find the mother who did this and jail her for life or that she has guilt for the rest of her life because of what horrible thing she did to an innocent life. If she didn't want the baby then she should have given it to some family member or if she didn't have family she could have just given it up for adoption. Shame on that woman she is no mother and hope like hell she never has another child. Now about the rest of what you said on a 50 year old lady being raped in the news. Why do they always tell us all the bad news and none of the good news really. I mean there is good news out there in the world isn't there somebody did something nice or good or right. I am so tired of hearing bad news daily.