I want to sleep on the couch again tonight.

Last night I was watching tv and I got my cover and laid out on the couch and then I was half sleep and saw adrain standing there turning off the tv. and asking me to come to bed. I said I am sleeping right here. now,there is no reason not to sleep with him. I just liked sleeping on the couch last night. when I lived in the old place I slept on the couch all the time. well,today when he came in from work he said,is this your room now with a tad bit of an additude I said,no and he went to the bed room. now,he sleeps with the tv on and I need it off. when I went in there the tv was off and I know why lol. he turned the tv off so that I have no reason to sleep on the couch. it's is so funny to me and I feel bad because he will not get the best nights rest. he wants to go to church with me in the morning so,I don't want to make him feel bad. he gives up so much sometimes. I am going to turn the tv on and turn the volume down a little.
My grandson and daughter fell asleep down stairs lastnight. Co-existing with someone and all is not always easy. I am so glad I don't have to put up with a man anymore. You should be sainted I'm sure.
Hehe....friend I my memory is arise when my niece was small she sleeps on toilet and I started discussion on it. But 2 years before. Really some person can sleep anywhere.
But not a restful sleep sadly I say.
@Blondie2222 (22365)
I don't see a problem with you wanting to sleep on the couch, he should respect your wishes. If it's more comfortable and helps you get a good nights sleep then so be it. I would love to sleep on a couch if I had one but I don't. Hope you both were able to get some good sleep last night.
@911Ricki (13602)
I would never put up with that constantly from someone. I could see if you slept on the couch constantly, but once in awhile I don't see a problem. Everyone knows if they wake me up they better hope they can run fast, especially to wake me up to go get in bed.
@Dominique25 (9475)
I'm glad to hear that you both are compromising in order to make each other happy. That is such a great thing to do. It shows that you both care for one another and that you each try and put the other's need ahead of your home. I'm so happy for the both of you. I hope that both of you have a good morning.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I honestly do not know how you can do it, but for me it would be impossible to imagine being able to sleep well on a couch! I I can sleep and then to rest, alone in my bed and in my bedroom alone, in the dark silence, and especially not television! However I think it is a matter of habit. Perhaps I could even think about sleeping on a couch, only if there was no anotherĀ  alternative.
That's why the sleep timer exists. He can have the television on when he goes to sleep and have it set to go off after an hour or so. Then, you can both be comfortable. Sleeping on the sofa isn't a good habit. For one thing, your mattress likely gives your back better support.
I agree. I can't rest on the couch. I might doze in a recliner even, but not sleep. I have to be in bed to sleep.
@jenny1015 (13389)
Adrian does love you and care for you. And I think that with those little things you'll feel that he does give you importance in his life.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think that Adrian does love you and care for you very much.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also sleeps with the TV on some days mostly during the weekends. I like to sleep on a mat on the hall on the floor while watching television. I then get up sometimes after that and then switch off the television. I think you can try using headphone or wireless headphone if you do not want the volume of television heard by anyone.
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
Perhaps you can explain to him that you are used to sleep on the couch for a long time and it gave you a kind of better night rest with the tv on. If you fall asleep and don't need to get up to go to the bedroom you are more able to rest.
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
Gift,at times you must compromise,meet him halfway it will make him happy.i know my husnabd would be so upset if he had to sleep on his own,so thats a good gesture you have done.
I can imagine he takes it personal when you refuse to sleep with him by preferring the couch. I could never rest well on the couch. I can't stand someone else's body heat next to me so I would want to sleep alone.